Chapter 9

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello guys, welcome back to TASHAN E WORLD....

EPISODE 9

The episode starts with Twinkle is on the phone and she is very shocked hearing something and tears rolled out from her eyes.

Twinkle – Where is she now??

From the other side someone says something.

Twinkle – I’m in that hospital only; plz tell me where is she now???

Again from the other side someone says something and she rushes to the third floor and goes to some room where a lady is lying unconscious and she is none other than the same lady whom Kunj had saved. Twinkle went near that lady and cried bitterly.

Twinkle – Daya (She is Taneja’s maid for almost 20yrs and loved by TWINKLE very much b’coz when Twinkle was small and her mother didn’t have enough time to be with Twinkle then this lady was there to play with her) how all this happen???

Doctor – Who are you??

Twinkle – (She clears her eyes) She is my daya.

Doctor – Aapki daya lucky hai jinhe woh ladka time pe le aaya and unki saari formalities jaldi poori kar di warna aaj inki aankhon ki roshni  jaa sakti thi.

Twinkle – Woh kaun hai doc??

Then only Kunj arrives with medicines and he is checking if all the medicines are there or not.

Doctor – Look he is here.

Twinkle is shocked to see Kunj as well as Kunj is shocked to see her there. Doc leaves. Twinkle runs towards him and hugs him.

Twinkle – Thank You so much for saving my Daya.

Kunj also hugs her back.

Kunj – Shshshsh Twinkle it’s ok. Nothing will happen to her and she will be fine.

Twinkle breaks the hug and looks here and there in awkwardness. Kunj breaks the silence.

Kunj – It's ok Twinkle.

He hands her the medicines and leaves.

After some time Daya gets conscious. Twinkle is very happy as well as relieved and gives her a peck.

Daya – Main theek hoon Twinkle puttar. (in a low voice).

Twinkle hugs her and says

Twinkle – Aapko theek hona hi padega.

AFTER FEW DAYS

Airport is shown. A girl is coming out of the airport. She is wearing a one piece floral print dress and a pencil heel sandal. The girl's face is not shown properly. Someone hugs her (It’s a guy) and she also hugs him back and plants a kiss on his cheeks. The camera now shows the guy who is none other than our handsome hunk Kunj. He holds her and walks.

Kunj – Welcome to India Alisha.

She smiles.

Alisha – I miss you baby. You left New York and didn’t inform me once.

Kunj – I’m so sorry baby. Actually it was a surprise for me as well. I didn’t know that we have shifted here for good.

They leave.

TANEJA’S

Twinkle is on her balcony reading a novel and having coffee when her phone rings and it flashes Yuvi on it.

Twinkle – Hello Yuvi. How are you now???

Yuvi – I’m well. By the way, I called you to be ready by 7:00 pm as I’m coming to pick you up.