Chapter 16

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello amigo, welcome back to Tashan E World.......

Thank you Iamafanofbts7 for your lovely comments....

So let’s begin the show…….

EPISODE 16

The episode starts with a room showing pics of Twinkle and all the pics are crossed with red marker………

A girl is shown from the back going towards one pic of Twinkle and cutting it with a knife…..now the face of that girl is revealed and she is none other than Alisha Kapoor……

Alisha – I won’t leave you Twinkle Taneja…..whenever I get any chance to destroy you I swear I won’t leave you.

A man enters that room…….

Alisha – I want know each and everything about her….when she eats, when she sleeps, when she goes out of her house and with whom….everything……..is that clear

Man – Yes ma’am.

Alisha – Now get to your work.

Tha man leaves……..

TANEJA’S MANSION

Choreographer Prince enters the mansion with his dance partner…….

PRINCE – GOOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Meera – Good afternoon beta. Actually you have to teach us dance for sangeet and make sure that ladkiwale hi jeetein…..ok beta.

Prince – Don’t worry aunty you all will only win…..so let’s make a group then we’ll start practice ok.

Everyone comes and meets him……..

Prince – So Geet and Payel will be together, Prachi will give a solo performance, Meera aunty and Neelam aunty together, Chinki and Yuvraj will dance together, Bride will dance with her mom and Twinkle and Kunj will dance together Ok.

UV gets angry because he wants to dance with Twinkle and not with Chinki…..

Yuvraj – Prince if you don’t mind can I dance with Twinkle as we’ll be engaged soon…..

Prince – Sorry bro….I think you can gel up better with Chinki than Twinkle.

UV was fuming but before he could say anything Payel interrupted…..

Payel – Oooohhh UV bhai being possessive haaan haaan….. (Just to shut UV)

Yuvraj – No ... .no ... .why will I be possessive ok I don’t have any problem ... .If you think I look better with Chinki then fine.

Payel winks at Geet.

Prince – So Geet and Payel you will dance on Radha (From SOTY).

Geet & Payel – Yup.

Prince – Prachi you will dance on chudi jo khanke haaton mein yaad piya ki aane lagi hay bheegi bheegi raaton mein (From Falguni Pathak’s album) and then you’ll dance on Prem Ratan Dhan Payo title track which will be joined by Payel and Geet.

Prachi – Yup.

Prince – Meera aunty and Neelam aunty you will be dancing on Aunty Ji (From EK MAIN AUR EKK TU)

Bebe & Meera – Theek hai puttar.

Prince – Chinki and Yuvraj you guys will dance on Aivayi aivayi (From Band Baja Baraat)

Chinki – (Very excited) ok….

Prince – UV don’t you like this song???

Yuvraj – (Fake smile) No…No…It’s ok.