Chapter 17

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello friends, welcome back to Tashan E World......

Thank you OpeyemiDamilola8 and Iamafanofbts7 for your lovely comments ❤❤

So let’s start the show.....

EPISODE 17

The episode starts with Twinkle sitting on her terrace and Kunj coming.....

Kunj – Hey tum yahan???

Twinkle – Yah actually before going to sleep I always see sky and then thank babaji for everything he gave me and what he’ll give me and then stretch my arms and feel the air....it’s very refreshing, try once.....(smiles)

Twinkle closed her eyes and prayed to Babaji and stretches her hand....Kunj also closes his eyes and stretches his arm but not full...Twinkle opens her eyes and see Kunj...She goes near him and hold his hands and stretch it straight and both of them were standing in a famous Titanic position (Bas itni si tamanna music plays in BG). After some time both of them open their eyes and look at each other.

Twinkle – How do you feel???

Kunj (Smiles) – Amazing really....

Twinkle hairs were loosely tied up so some of her hairs were playing on her face...Kunj romantically puts her hair behind her ears and Twinkle looks at him lovingly.....

Twinkle (Thinks) – What I’m doing....No...No this is wrong I’m going to be engaged with someone and I can’t cheat him....

Twinkle steps back and Kunj looks at her confused...

Twinkle – I think we should go to our room. It's late... let’s go

Kunj – Yup.

Both of them went to their rooms.....

NEXT DAY

At the breakfast table.....

Kunj and Twinkle are sitting beside each other and Payel and Geet are sitting opposite Twinj.....

Payel – Kunj Bhai salad ka plate plz pass karenge

Kunj – Yah sure.

Kunj was about to take the plate at the same time Twinkle also held it and accidently Kunj's hand was on Twinkle's hand. Twinkle suddenly moves her hand and Kunj looks at her and passes the plate....

Choreographer Prince, Yuvi and Chinki also arrived.

Yuchi – Hello everyone...

Yuvi goes and hugs Twinkle.....everyone looks at him. Twinkle also didn’t like it. Twinkle takes Yuvi from there....

Twiraj alone...

Twinkle – Yuvi what was that???

Yuvraj – What????

Twinkle – You know what I’m talking about. Why did you hug me in front of everyone?

Yuvraj – Chill Twinkle....we are going to be engaged and what’s wrong in hugging you as if I didn’t hug you earlier.....

Twinkle (Angry) – You are just impossible....

She leaves from there in anger.....

Yuvraj – Twinkle plz wait....Twiiiinkleeee......I think I have overreacted.

HALL ROOM

Prince – So let’s start the practice......

Twinj does some romantic steps on Piya O Re Piya  (From tere naal love ho gaya)