Chapter 14

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello friends, welcome back to Tashan E World.......

So let’s start the show....

EPISODE 14

The episode starts with Twinkle going to her room. Granny and Payel are relieved that she doesn’t love Yuvi, so they have a chance to make Twinkle and Kunj Twinj.....

Twinkle is in her room wondering why she was smiling. Then only her phone rings and it flashes Kunj.

Twinkle – Hello.

Kunj – I know you were thinking of me only but plz stop because I’m having hiccups.

Twinkle – (Unknowingly) how do you know??

Kunj (Smiles) – Really you were thinking of me only.

Twinkle comes into senses.

Twinkle (Lies) – No I was not thinking about I was thinking about Uv.

Kunj (Teasingly) – Ohhh someone is deeply in love.

Twinkle (Innocently) – Really 

Kunj – Yup.

Twinkle (Thinks) – No this can’t happen. I can’t love Kunj. I’ve already given my commitment to someone.

Twinkle was not responding to Kunj.

Kunj – Twinkle...Twinkle...

Twinkle comes out from her thinking

Twinkle – Kunj if you don’t mind can we talk later as I’m very tired and a weird thing is happening so I think I need a good sleep.

Kunj – Ok bye.

They end the call.

SARNA’S MANSION

Everyone is on the dining table.

Bebe – Tomorrow we have to go to Sarna's house as they invited us to their daughter’s wedding.

Manohar – Sorry Bebe I and Anand won’t be able to come tomorrow as we are leaving for New York for some important work.

Usha – I’m also going as they are going for 10 days and I know them very well they won’t be able to take care of themselves. Sorry Bebe.

Tanvi (Anand’s wife) – Sorry Bebe me too won’t be able to go as I’ve to go Mumbai for a charity event.

Bebe (Sadly) – Then no one will go.

Geet – Why are you sad Bebe?? Bhai and I will go with you. Tell bhai you are coming with us na??

Kunj (Confused) – Ok.

Anita – Bebe you didn’t ask me to come with you....

Bebe – I didn’t ask you because Surjeet is coming back from Delhi.

TANEJA’S

Payel is on the terrace and walking left right as she was very much tensed because of Twinkle word. She calls Geet.

Geet – Hello Payel, is everything ok???

Payel – No nothing is ok.

Geet – What happened????

Payel narrates the whole story of what Twinkle told to Geet.

Geet – Don’t worry we are coming tomorrow to stay with you all and guess what.

Payel – What???

Geet – Bhai is also coming with us to stay at your place.

Payel – Wow, it’s great news.