Chapter 13

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello guys, welcome back to Tashan E World..........

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR LOVING MY FICTION AND SUPPORTING IT.......  😍😍😍

So let’s begin the show....

EPISODE 13

The episode starts with Twinj is in the coffee shop taking selfies and becoming crazzyyy for selfies. They start to take close pics without realizing that they had come so close to each other then they start to mimic the pics where one pic was of Raj Kapoor and Nargis where she was in the arms of Raj. Twinkle calls the waiter and asks him to take their pic where they were mimicking Raj Kapoor and Nargis. Twinkle falls in the arms of Kunj and their eyes meet (Sajna Ve plays in BG) and they get lost in each other's eyes and the waiter takes their snaps. 

Waiter – Ma’am your phone.

Both of them are lost in each other so they didn’t answer the waiter.

Waiter – (Loudly) Ma’am your phone.

Twinkle gets up and they compose themselves. They went back to their seats and looked here and there. The waiter brings coffee for them. Still they are not speaking to each other and having their coffee. Twinkle notices a froth mustache on Kunj’s face and starts laughing.

Kunj – Is something there in your coffee???

Twinkle (Laughing) – No. Actually your face... (Laughs)

Kunj – What happened to my face???

Twinkle – Wait.

She takes her phone and clicks Kunj’s photo and shows him. Kunj also starts laughing and wipes his face but some froth was there at the side of his lips.

Kunj – Removed now??

Twinkle – No. 

And she gestures him but he was unable to remove it so Twinkle takes a napkin and starts to remove it. Kunj looks at her.

Twinkle – Why are you looking at me like this???

Kunj – Actually I was thinking how filmy it looks when a boy is unable to move and his girlfriend is helping her and they share an eye lock.

Twinkle firstly stares at him for his words then starts to laugh.

Twinkle – But I’m not your girlfriend.

Kunj – (Doing his fav one eyebrow look) so you are my boyfriend. 

Both of them laugh. 

Twinkle – Kunj I think we should leave now because I have too much work.

Kunj – What work??

Twinkle – Firstly I’ve to invite your family for marriage then I'll have to look after all the preparations of the marriage function as this is my first wedding assignment. Actually I did an Event Management course...

Kunj – Wow great.

Twinkle – Great???

Kunj – Actually we are starting a SARNA'S EVENT here in India so we were looking for an event manager. So if you don’t mind, would you like to be a part of our business?

Twinkle (Smiles) – Why not.

Kunj – So Deal.

Twinkle – Deal.

Both of them leave for Sarna’s Mansion.

SARNA’S MANSION

Twinkle and Kunj arrived. Bebe was telling his servant to make Kunj’s favorite food aloo ka paratha with lots of white butter. Bebe was very happy because she came to know about Kunj and Alisha’s breakup. Bebe saw them coming.