Chapter 11

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello friends, welcome back to Tashan E World.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE....

Thank You so much OpeyemiDamilola8 for your lovely comment

So let’s begin the show...

EPISODE 11

The episode starts with Alisha taps Yuvi shoulder and Yuvi turns

Alisha – Hello, Actually I want to say sorry to you once again.

Yuvraj – It’s ok. (Smiles) How many times you will say sorry to me for such a small mistake. By the way, I'm Yuvraj Luthra. 

Alisha – (Smiles) I’m Alisha Kapoor.

She calls Kunj whereas Yuvraj calls Twinkle. Yuvraj and Alisha introduce themselves to Kunj and Twinkle. 

NEXT DAY

TANEJA’S HOUSE

Twinkle and her sis are busy in preparation as Rishi and his family are invited for a dinner before starting wedding preparations......

TWINKLE’S ROOM

Twinkle – Oh my god! I don’t have any dress for today’s dinner.

Prachi – Why are you so tense??? Let’s go shopping.

Payel – I was thinking of going shopping.

Twinkle – So let’s go shopping.

They all went shopping. They bought traditional dresses for the evening get together. After shopping all of them were exhausted and hungry.

Payel – Di, I’m very hungry. Let’s go to CCD Express.

All of them agreed and they went to CCD Express.

Twinkle and her sis orders drinks for them when Twinkle sees someone and goes near them and she was none other than Alisha with some other guy kissing each other. Twinkle was shocked to see her like that. Twinkle went to her and asked...

Twinkle – How could you cheat someone when you are already in a relationship???

Alisha (Hell angry) – Who the hell are you to teach me what to do and what not to do haan??? And by the way he is just a time pass for me and Danish (The guy she was kissing) already knows this. And by the way he (Kunj) loves me but I don’t love him. If you have seen everything then listen one more thing that I love his money. I’ll marry him and then divorce him and ask for a huge alimony from him. 

She laughs evilly. Twinkle gets frustrated and leaves from there and goes to her sis.

Payel – Di, why are you so angry?? Is everything Ok???

Twinkle (Coldly) – Yah I’m absolutely fine. Actually I’ve to leave. Some important work has to be done.

She leaves from there and her sis looks at her with a questioning face.

Twinkle reached Sarna’s Mansion. She went inside and rushed to Kunj’s room. She opens Kunj’s room door and goes inside the room.

Twinkle – Kunj I know we are not friends but I want to say something Ali....

Before she could complete her sentence Kunj pinned her toward the wall and held her shoulder very tightly.

Kunj (Angry) – Who the hell are you to interfere in my life haan??

Twinkle was puzzled listening to his words.

Twinkle – What are you saying haan???

Kunj (furiously) – What am I saying??? How could you stoop so low??? What did you tell Alisha that she is cheating on me? What’s wrong in hugging your best friend and by the way I know Danish very well he is my best buddy.