1.

The city was busy and people were trying to peddle their things, jackets, food, and other things. Just another day in the city of New York.

"Got this jacket, shit brand new in style!" Someone yells.

"This is some twenty-four karot shit. Straight from the jeweler!" Another one screams. Everybody trying to make a living.

An unknown girl with bright blonde hair came up to one of the men, they were selling a bright colored jacket, designed with some real looking leather.

"You like this shit? I could see your ass rockin this?" He said.

"How much?" The girl spoke.

"Two-fiddy, straight up cash money." He said.

The girl looked over the jacket as he held it above her, acting as if she was pondering over it. "Okay. this is what I'l-." She was cut off, another teen, with a big afro bumped straight into them. "The fuck you doin, afro?"

Before anything else could be said, the bright blonde girl snatched the jacket out of the mans hand and ran off with it. The afro'ed teen punched the man in the face, running off in the same direction as the blonde hair girl.

They ran through the alleyways, no one would chase them through there, afraid of getting stabbed or even worse. Once they reached the other side of town they stopped running. "We gotta find the others, Cindy." The afro spoke up. "You just had to have that jacket huh?"

Cindy smiled. "You alright know I did, Huey. You were quick to help me too?"  Huey rolled his eyes. "Wasn't going to let you get caught up like that."

This was regular for them, they stole, they laughed about it, and joked about it. They were so notorious around the city, people were looking out for them. But they always had a con. "Alright, let's get back to the abandoned tenement, that's probably where they are." The tenement is where they usually hung out, free from the cops, whatever supervision they did have, and anything other things that troubled them.

One of them also usually had some type of drug on them over there. Whether that would be weed, coke, or pills. They did all three. Well, except Huey, he only smoked weed. That's why he was the most fit to lead the group. He was the supervision they needed, when they needed it. Cindy and Huey made their way back to the tenement, they took the alleyways, to avoid running into the man they stole the jacket from.

They weren't up for fights without the whole group around them, not for them being scared, they were young and easy to over power. Huey was sixteen and the oldest of the group. Everybody else was between the ages of fifteen and sixteen. Once they made it back to the tenement, they went around to the entrance they made. Which was used to know, if it was one of them coming in, or someone who didn't belong there. Huey made that rule up, cause they had issues with people following them back to the tenement. Once Huey and Cindy got inside, the place reeked, but that's exactly what they were used to. It wasn't supposed to be fancy, just a place to do whatever they wanted and to stash their stolen goods.

Huey went into the back area of the tenement and that's where everybody was. Riley, his little brother, he was hot-headed and didn't care about shit, it doesn't surprise anyone that he's the main one stealing the most shit, everybody else are more caculated with their stealing. Caesar was there, who was Huey's right hand mind, who had more of a mind like him, but not enough to lead them. He was mostly silent. helping out when needed. Jazmine, who was Huey's on again and off again fling. They messed around a bit, but kept a secret amongst themselves, and Stacey, who was a latina who had just met up with them two months earlier.

"Where was yall?" Riley spoke, with an eyebrow up. Huey had never came home with just Cindy. "Nigga, this girl wanted to steal a jacket after we just stole a pack of cigarettes. I was telling her don't but she did it anyways." Huey walked over to a old-busted up couch and plopped down on to it, kicking his feet up.