4.

Huey and Jazmine didn't wake up til the next day, around 11 in the morning. Cindy and Riley came rushing into the room. "Ay! Wake they fuck up they got Caesar and Stacey!" Huey jolted his head up still a little confused. "What you mean?" 

Cindy interrupted Riley, "They caught Caesar and Stacey walking home! It's bad, that nigga Derek told us we took a little walk this morning. They found him on the side walk his dreads cut off, blood was everyone and..." Cindy looked down.

"Stacey was naked as fuck." Riley said.

Huey immediately got off the couch, slightly pushing Jazmine, who was already up listening to everything. "Fuck we gone do?" Riley asked.

Huey began pacing thinking. They got Caesar and they didn't have an advantage anymore, anyone of them can be next. "Tenement isn't safe anymore unless we're all staying here. If Hiro was here maybe, but without Caesar that leaves us down to two boys."

Cindy scoffed, "Y'all ain't the only ones who can fight, I'm the one stabbed that cunt." Huey snapped his head towards her. "And that's why they coming hard after us now."  Cindy immediately backed off, they all seemed to be scared of Huey, even though he never gave them a reason to be.

Huey was uptight now, this was bad, they took out Caesar and now it was only Riley and Huey who could protect them from anything. "What hospital he at?" 

"The one across town." Riley replied. Huey nodded his head. "Alright, I want you two to stay here, we need to go over there by Hiro." 

"Nigga what? Why? That lame ass nigga not finna help." Riley stated.

"You want to get your hair cut off or what?" 

Riley sat there and thought about it for a moment. "Maybe you right." He backed down. "Ok, good. You got your knife?" Riley nodded his head. "Let's go." 

Huey and Riley left Cindy and Jazmine at the tenement. They came out of the back entrance and walked to the front. The streets were getting way more dangerous to walk, all the stealing and slumming it around was catching up with them, and their group was getting smaller and smaller.

Huey and Riley walked the streets, keeping an eye on any and everything, he made sure nobody was sneaking up on them. Hiro's apartment wasn't that a walk and they didn't want to get caught off guard. After a couple minutes of walking, they saw a unmarked black vehicle pull up towards to them. Huey and Riley looked at each other, already knowing who it was.

"Y'all need a ride?" Derek asked. Riley shook his head, "We ain't takin no rides from no police, fuck we look like the police?"

Derek chuckled, "I just saw Speedburns crew roun' the block, either you get in or end up like ya friend."

Huey shot a look at Riley. "Get the fuck in the car, nigga." Huey said, already walking to the back seat and sliding in. 

Riley huffed, walking over to the other side and getting in the car. "Gone stop tellin' me what to do." He mumbled. "What nigga?" 

"None."

The car slowly pulled off from the block. "I seen your friend, Caesar last night and the girl. She looked like high on that yayo. I warned them Speedburn was looking for em."

Huey shook his head, they had fucked up this time. He knew he should've walked Caesar home himself and shouldn't have let him go solo. Especially at a time like this. "If you know it was Speedburn why you don't go and arrest his ahh?" Riley asked.

"Cause he won't tell me shit. All you kids worried about bein looked at as a snitch instead of saving yourselves. Crash dummy ass niggas." Derek said as he pulled in front of Hiro's block.