Part 2

We went into his car but he was really quiet "Im taking you home" he said after a moment of silence "Fuck no, you're taking me to the fucking party" I said "How do you know about the party?" he asked "I have friends dickhead" I said. "You're not going there" he said angrily "No I am and you're taking me home to change!" I said "Will you stop being such a brat, you're going home and that's it" he said and I rolled my eyes. He started going really fast with the car. I loved when my dad used to do that with his car. We arrived home and I went outside "Have fun being home" he said smirking "Asshole" I yelled as I was getting out. I called one my friends to pick me up. This is what I was wearing:

"Joss!" Mario yelled and I run to hug him "Ive missed you so much" I said and gave him a kiss in the cheek

"Joss!" Mario yelled and I run to hug him "Ive missed you so much" I said and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "You look so good" he said and hugged him again. When I arrived everyone couldn't take their eyes off me! "Jocelyn you're back!!". Someone yelled and then I was the centre of attention! Everyone hugged me and then I started making out with some random guys. After I walked inside to see Nick kissing a bunch of girls. I rolled my eyes and walked away. When he saw me he stared following me. As he came closer to me I punched him really hard in the face "You are a fucking asshole" I yelled until he pinned me to a random car and started playing with my hair until he found my tattoo, it was behind my ear. "What's that" he asked, it was a knot "It means power" I said and he started laughing. I gave him a look and he stopped. "I have another one here" I said and lowered my shorts and showed him a tattoo next to my thong . He stared touching my lips "You have to leave now" he said looking at with a passion but I pulled him away and left. I went to find my friend Jenna. "Heyy girl" she said and I hugged her "Were did you get that drink" I asked and she went to get me one "Thanks you don't know how much I need it". I drank too many until I stared getting really drunk. Suddenly I saw Nick leaking another girls neck. He started kissing her while giving me the middle finger. "You wanna play this game asshole, okay let's play" I yelled. I grabbed someone and started making out with him really hard with tongue. My eyes were on Nick. I could see how jealous he was. When I pulled away I realised it was Ronnie, my ex. "Joss, did you miss me baby" he asked "Ronnie..." I said and I suddenly got really dizzy while he slapped my ass. I turned around and grabbed his dick "Do it again and im plucking grapes... or in your case raisins, got it?" I said and he fell on the floor. Everyone started cheering and I could feel Nicks eyes on my body again. I turned to look at him and he was already smiling at me. I started walking towards him when I fall into his arms "Take me home please" I said really drunk holding his arm really tight. He had his arm around my waist and he was holding me really tight. When we got into the car I got more dizzy. I rested my head in the front of his car. "Are you okay" he asked "Yeah I'm totally fine, I'm just a little warm that's all" I said and he looked away "Now I'm a little cold" I said with a big headache. "If anyone should be the drunk one here it's you" I yelled and pointed my finger at him "I only had one drink" he said calmly "Yeah off a girls tits" I said and he giggled.

We arrived home and he took me to his arms "Thanks Nick" I said and taped his cheek. He laughed and stared touching my lips again. I started squeezing his arm "What do we have here" I said pulling his shirt to touch his hard arms. He giggled and took me to bed, he went to close the light "No, light please" I said with a sleepy voice and he switched it back on.  He caressed the tattoo next to my ear while smirking. "Don't touch me" I yelled and he started getting up "Nick..." I said "Yes?" He turned around "Thank you" I said and as he came closer to kiss my forehead. My hands run through his hair.