Part 10

My dad came in the room and untied my bandanna so I could talk "What the fuck are you doing you fucking asshole" I said trying to untie myself "Relax babygirl your daddy is here, you shouldn't have said anything you little bitch" he said and I started tearing up "Nick is going to save me" I said while tears run through my face "No, Nick doesn't give a fuck about your pathetic ass" he said angrily "Shut the fuck up you perv, let me go home.. to Nick" I yelled but he just kept laughing. "You mean this Nick" he said while giving me his phone "Jocelyn!" Nick yelled from inside the phone "Nick!" I yelled back "Jocelyn I'm gonna find you!" he yelled "Nick! I need you" I said crying and my dad grabbed my phone and hung up the phone "You are a twisted dickhaed, I hate you so much I hope you rot and die in jail, where you belong" I yelped and he laughed againb "Shut the fuck up you piece of shit you are the reason my life is fucked up, I wish I never had you" he said and my eyes couldn't stop crying "Dad, what happened to you" I said completely sobbing my eyes out. He got up and started to smoke from his vape. I cried even more because those exact words kept coming up to my head. Am I that big mistake? Would he be okay if I wasn't here?

After a couple hours my dad came in "You know how to drive right?" He asked "Why" I asked "Shut your fucking mouth and answer the goddamn question" he said "Yes, I fucking do now tell me why" I screamed "I am going to visit your new family and you are going to drive me to them" he said while untying me. I knew what he was planning. I am going to help hil and get him fucking killed. "Here's the keys, you remember how to do the fast circle around the park right" he asked me and I nodded. I had a feeling Nick was going to be there. When I got out with Nicks car and my dad in it I did exactly what he told me to "Good girl" he said and I started tearing up. When I saw Nick following us with a police officer I felt safe. I know both my dad and Nicks plans, i just had to mix it.

Nick was following me and I got into a small strait next to the ocean. Me and Nick got our cars looking the same way. We looked at eachother understanding our plan by our eyes. He said everything without talking. I started the car and we drove forward to eachother "What the fuck are you doing" my dad yelled and I didn't respond. He pulled out a gun and placed it into my forehead "We are both going to die anyway you fucking asshole" I said and before me and Nick would crash out plan was to move 60° left and 20° right. When we both drifted me and him got down and the officer and my dad both shooted a eachother the same time. My dad got shoot many times. In every gunshot I heard I cried even more. Even tho I hated him he was still my dad and our memories kept showing up in my head.

When my dad was officially dead I got out of the car and Nick ran into my arms "Baby are you okay?" he asked while holding my head into his chest really tight. "This is the scariest day of my life Nick" I said tearing up "Its okay Jocelyn I'm here, everything is going to be alright" he said while wiping off my tears "I wasn't ready Nick" I started crying again "Hes still my dad" I said and he softly grabbed my face "No Joss, he wasn't no one should treat you like he did, I heard everything that he said and he's a real asshole" he said and I smiled "I love you so much" I said and he kissed me quickly until my mom ran "Jocelyn!" she yelled and we pulled away "Mom" I yelled back and she hugged me. The ambulance came and got my dad. After what Nick told me I didn't feel anything for him anymore. Jenna and Lion came "Joss" Jenna yelled and he hugged me "How are you feeling" she asked "Better" I said while looking down "Joss, we are all here for you" she comfortly said and I hugged her again "Thanks Jenn" I said and and smiled. I needed Nick so much, I felt so safe when he ran into my arms. I'm so inlove with him.