Part 7

Me and Nick have stopped seeing eachother for 2 weeks now. I hate everything, I miss him so much but he reminds me of my dad. I hate but also kinda love his aggressiveness. I can't stop thinking about him. The days past so boring and lonely. Sometimes I wonder if he misses me too. We avoid eachother at everything. I really hope he apologises to me

Nick pov:
I hate myself  for what I've made her think of me. I don't want her to be scared of me, I need her to think I'm here to keep her safe. I can't stop thinking about her. She drives me insane, no matter how many girls I hook up with I still think about her. I can't live like this I fucked up real bad. I miss her soft lips and her smooth skin, I need her back. Every girl I talk to all I see is her face. What do I do to win her back?

I'm also learning how to drive my own car because I can't have moms or Nicks car. We added colourful paper stickers to keep me safe even tho I already know how drive especially a smart compared to Nicks one. "This is perfect Martin! Thank you" I said to our butler Martin and he smiled. Nick was also outside with William and another guy. He was staring at me as I got in the car to take a few circles around the big fountain in the middle of the backyard.

As I was in my room watching Love Island while eating ice cream, Jenna called and invited me to a party her and Lion were hosting. I agreed and got dressed. This is what I wore:

I also brought a black swimsuit because Jenna said they had a pool

I also brought a black swimsuit because Jenna said they had a pool. Jenna came to my house and I drove us to Lions house. "Is Nick gonna be there" I asked excited Jenna while driving "No" she said "Oh okay" I said and my smile faded. "Joss you clearly miss him" she said "No I don't" I said angrily "Why don't you talk to him, he misses you too" she said "Really?" I asked "Hes dying to see you Joss" she said and I smiled "Whatever hes really violent, I don't want him" I said "I think you do" she said and I rolled me eyes. Jenna was right I did want him, so bad.

When we got to the party it was really dead. Everyone was just making out or drinking "This party sucks" Jenna yelled and I laughed. I grabbed two shots of tequila and gave the one to her "We have to make it fun" I said and she smiled "You know me well" Jenna said and we played poker. Some of my friends joined us and we ended up getting in the pool. I was really drunk so I accidentally dropped my shirt in the pool, it was soaking wet. Nick had also called me 2 times but I just hung up. We went into the pool and the girls started talking about boys "Everyone, shut up all boys are stupid and violent, very violent!" i said really drunk "Violent in bed" a girl said and everyone started laughing "Noo all they do is hurt you, I can't have another man hurt me again" I said and got really emotional "Are you okay Joss?" they asked. I couldn't say anything about Nick because he was my step brother "I miss my ex" I lied but we all talked about our boy problems to make me feel better.

It's been a few hours and I was really waisted. Me and Jenna decided to go home but we both couldn't drive so she called Nick. He was already outside and I was wearing just my mini skirt with my wet bikini top showing my hot bod. He checked me out while bitting his bottom lip. "Jocelyn come here I will take you home" he said "No im fine I just have to find the door handle" I said while searching the door handle but I couldn't find anything "Come here" he said whole touching my waist "No! Don't touch me!" I said and he let go immediately. "Shit i forgot my purse!" I said and started walking inside "You've done this to her, I think you should apologise" Jenna said to Nick "Your an amazing friend" he said smiling "Shes a total snitch!" I yelled and Nick laughed. I could hardly walk but I saw Anna and asked her "It's in this closet" she said and I pushed her really hard. I went into the closet and when I grabbed my purse the door was locked "Open the fucking door Anna" I yelled "What? I can't hear you" she said laughing "It's not fucking funny Anna, please open the door" I said banking on the door "Please Anna" I said while getting tears in my eyes "Please" I said sobbing as I imagined my dad searching me in the closet when I was younger, I got flashbacks. I felt like I was a kid again. "Somebody help me please!" I yelled while tears running through my eyes. Suddenly someone bumped in and hold me into their arms, it was Nick. I hugged him and rested my head into his chest "Your safe with me Jocelyn" he said while caressed my hair softy and hold me tight into his warm arms. That's the Nick I wanted and needed badly.