Part 9

We got out of the car until we arrived at the beach. He raised me and placed my legs into his arms. "Nick you idiot, you are gonna drop me" I said and screamed "Relax Joss I got you" he said in a really deep voice. He didn't drop me down but we laughing. My hands were running through his hair and his hands were locked into my thighs. We walked around the beach until he finally dropped me down. I threw sand at him and I started laughing really hard "Look at your face" I said in a really weird voice. We started having a sand fight until he tripped and I got on top of him. Our eyes locked and we made eye contact, he aggressively grabbed my face and started kissing me with tongue. I kissed back, I couldn't breath but I liked that. He finally pulled away. "What was that about" i asked "Look" he said and showed me how bricked he was. I just smirked and he took a big breath before he took off my shirt and then his. He started kissing my tits, leaving me hickeys. He was groaning underneath his my skin and I was in pain so I started quietly moaning until he got into my stomach. He then took off my shorts and my underwear. I wanted to have sex right here, right now. He opened my legs and started massaging my thighs with his tongue. He aggressively took off his pants and pulled out a condom. You can imagine what happened next... He was really aggressive and fast, I kinda liked that side of Nick, it turned me on.

After we both finished on eachother, he cuddled with me while we watched the moon, nobody talked, the silence was so peaceful and we were completely naked. It was so romantic, he also had a pack of cigarettes with him so he pulled out two. That was the most beautiful day of my life. Couple hours past and it was time to go home, he helped me get dressed because my legs were hurting and we sat on top of a big rock while his hand was wrapped around my neck "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, no one has the beauty you have" he said and I rested my head into his shoulder "This was perfect" I said smiling "I love you Joss, you know that" he said calmly "I love you too Nick" I said and kissed his shoulder. We talked for couple hours until the sunrise "We still got 2 hours left" i said "What do you mean" he said smirking "You know what I mean" I said while kissing his neck. "I don't have any condoms left" he said and I got bummed "We could go buy some right now" he said and I smiled "Yes please" I said and kissed him.

When we got to a random gas station I was waiting for him but suddenly Ronnie and my dad came and grabbed me out of the car. They wrapped a bandanna around my mouth and they tied me up so Nick couldn't hear me. I kept yelling inside of the bandanna but nothing. They threw me into a creepy basement. I was really scared, all I needed was Nick to tell me everything was going to be okay.