Part 4

It's been 3 days and after what happened and Nick hasn't showed up in the house. My mom woke me up, it was a special family gathering today and I couldn't miss it. "Is Nick here?" I asked and Jenna that was sitting next to me but she shook her head. I covered my eyes with my pillow growing "Joceyln this is really important to William and me so you are coming no matter what" my mom said in a serious tone "Fine" I answered. She showed me a couple dresses for herself but I couldn't focus because all I could think was Nick, he was all over my mind. Where was he anyway? "Jocelyn do you know were Nick is, he isn't answering my calls" William said running in my room "No I'm sorry" I said "Hes fine sweetheart, he wouldn't miss this knowing it's so important to you, he is a smart man" my mom said and I quietly giggled. After hours of mom showing me dresses I wore this:

 After hours of mom showing me dresses I wore this:

I straightened my hair and did a nude makeup. When we showed up Nick wasn't there, I was gonna call him but he wouldn't pick up anyway. William was so disappointed.

When we got home I saw what he posted on his Insta story, he was with his little sister. As I was staring at him in the photo Thor started barking at me, I went and calmed him down. I ended up taking off my bra and rolled the dress up, like a mini dress. A sat with him on the couch while i caressed his skin. A couple hours pasted and Nick appeared in front of me. "Hey" he said in a deep voice. I got up and Thor went away, while Nick sat next to me. "I'm sorry about your car" I said and he came really close to my face and softly grabbed my face. "Shhh" he whispered and I stopped. "Nick, what are you doing" I wishpered and he stared kissing me with tongue "I can't stop thinking about you" he pulled away and then continued to aggressively kiss me while I got on top of him and wrapped my legs into his back while his hands were on my ass. "We shouldn't be doing this youre 17" he said "Then kiss me until I turn 18" I said and grabbed his face while kissing him more passionate. My hands run through his perfect hair making them really messy. He kept growling while I tried to take small breath breaks. I was on top of him feeling something hard under me. I didn't pay much attention but I wanted to make him more horny. He suddenly pulled away. "Next time I do this, stop me because I won't" he said and looked away. I wanted to kiss him more. "Nick!" my mom yelled from behind. We immediately sat in distance. "Nick you should apologise to your dad he's really disappointed of you" my mom said while she came into the room. "Yes I know and I'm really sorry" he said and got up. He gave me the horniest look while leaving the room. Shit what have we done. I can't stop thinking of him.

It's the next day and I decided to clean my dirty ass car. I wanted to tease Nick so this is what ended up wearing:

 I wanted to tease Nick so this is what ended up wearing:

I got outside and started washing the car. The jean shorts were a little small on me but i wanted to wear something sexy for Nick. He finally came outside and when he saw my shirt he started smiling. He looked up and down on my body and then I bent down, revealing half of my ass to see him panicking. Im such a slut for him. I started getting myself wet with the hose making my see through shirt show my sexy black bra. He started smirking and biting his lip at me while smoking a cigarette until my mom pulled up. "Jocelyn I have a surprise for you" she said and I noticed Nick going inside the house. "Look who came" she said and Dave came towards me. I looked shocked but I didn't say anything. "Hey Joss, I'm sorry can we talk" he said and I stayed quiet. He went in for a kiss but I distanced myself from him. My mom gave me a look "Dave, let's go inside to help you settle in" my mom said and i continued washing my car normally.

I went inside to change in a dress, this is what I wore(I wore the same accessories)

I got to the pool and Dave was waiting for me. "Nick we have a problem, the guy we sent the pic is here" I whispered "Your problem" he said "No idiot, he's gonna know you were the one in the photo" I said. Before he could answer "Jocelyn!" Dave yelled and I threw Nick in the pool. "Joss, I am sorry It didn't mean anything" he said and I started walking away but he kept following me "I just came here to say I'm sorry" he said "Sorry?" I asked "Sorry." Nick popped into my face. "She reminded me of you that's why I kissed her, I just missed you" he said "And you remind me of orangutan but I didn't go to zoo to make out with it" I said and Nick made a proud face. "Joss I know been a real jerk, I deserve everything that happens to me" he said and Nick jumped into the pool and a wave covered Dave. "Sorry man" Nick said covering his face. "I think you should pack your shit and leave" I said and he nodded. "You're soaking wet man! Let's get you cleaned" Lion said. "Are you stupid" I said coming towards Nick at the end of the pool "It was fun!" He said and raised his hand to help him get out. Instead of getting out he pulled me in with him. My dress got fully wet so he could see my black bra and thong. He squeezed my tits and pinned me on the end of the pool kissing me really hard. I wrapped my legs around his back and he grabbed my ass. We made out with tongue for five minutes until my mom yelled at Nick to come inside. Nick gave me one last passionate kiss and got up. I just stayed there bitting my lip. I'm starting to have feelings for him, he's so hot.