Part 8

Nick got both me and Jenna in his car. When we dropped off Jenna I felt really weird, it was awkward between us but also very peaceful. When we arrived at the house he took me to his arms and took me to his room while he undressed me because I couldn't move. He laid me in his bed and covered me with a blanket while he kissed my forehead. I smiled and he got up to leave "Nick don't leave me" I said in a really sleepy and he took off his shirt and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and i turned around to see him smiling at me "I missed you so much Joss, I need you" he said and his smile faded "I love you Nick" i said and he kissed me until i turned around again to sleep. I wanted to kiss him really aggressively until my mouth was numb.

I suddenly woke up and turned around to see Nick already staring at me with a big smile in his face. I smiled at him and wrapped my hands around his neck coming really close to his face but just as we were about to kiss William runs into his room. "Nick..." he said with shock face while I was covering my chest and he was covering his legs with the blanket making us look like we just had sex. "Maggie is in the hospital, she needs you" he said really fast and run outside. "What was that about?" Nick asked "Nick" I said pointing us and he made a shocked face too "Joss we gotta get dressed i have to see my sister" he said and I nodded. He covered me as I got into my room to change. This is what I wore:

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he said gently kissing lips when I got out of the bathroom

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he said gently kissing lips when I got out of the bathroom. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started kissing his face. "We don't have time for that now Joss" he giggled. We got into his car and run to the hospital. We went into a room to see his little sister sitting in the bed "Shes gorgeous" i whispered "I know" he said kissing my forehead. "What happened" Nick said coming towards Maggie. "No one was giving me attention so I pressed the emergency button to scare the nurses" she said and Nick giggled. He was so sweet, that's why I fell in love with him. "Is that Jocelyn?" she pointed at me and I smiled "Yes" he answered "She doesn't seem that bad" she said "When you get to know her" he said turning around to face me "she's the best" he said. When the doctor asked to talk with Nick I walked towards Maggie. "Hey sweetie" I said smiling "He's the best brother in the whole world" she smiling "He is" I said turning around to see Nick already smiling at me.

We stayed with Maggie until it was dark outside "Maggie we have to leave but I'll visit you again I promise" Nick said and smiled "Bye Jocelyn, you're the best" she said "Bye Maggie I love you" I said and gave her tight hug. "She loves you" Nick said and I smiled. "Thank you for everything today Joss you're the best that's ever happened to me" he said and I smiled"Are you kidding I could visit her every day" I said and he smiled. When we got into the car, everything was silent, peaceful. I placed my hand on top of Nicks hand and looked at him with a smile. He gave me a look and stopped the car. "I can't control myself anymore" he said grabbing my face and kissing my lips with aggressiveness. He pulled away so I could breathe "I need you Jocelyn" he said and I grabbed his face with smile on my face "I love you" I said while I gave him i small kiss "I should've never dropped you at the house that day, I should've kissed you instead" he said and his eyes brightened up "It really hurts knowing that you're scared of me, it hurts so much" he said looking into my lips "I would never hurt you, you know that" he said and I touched his lips. "They have already caught us Nick so the apologies are pointless" i said "If our love is a sin then fine, I'll accept the punishment, your mom has to understand" he said and I looked away. "No, I've already fucked up her life, I don't want to again. She has finally found something good with your dad and I don't wanna get in the way" I said with a sad look on my face. Nick softly grabbed my face and pulled away my hair. "If this were our last kisses, I couldn't bare it" he said and I grabbed his neck "Trust me Nick, our kisses are eternal" I said and he kissed me really hard. When we pulled away I looked at his lips "If this is our last time, why don't we make it our first" I said and he stared at me with a big smile on his face.