Chapter Fifteen

"Doc said he stays here weeknights." Andrew said as we were in sight of his family's warehouse. There were guards at the front, then on the sides.

"Oh fuck it," Andrew got his pistol out and shot a blank. All but two guards came towards us, which they stopped when they saw three kids standing before them. There was about 8 scrawny soldiers in front of us.

Tony took the first hit, then Andrew got a few in. I started walking towards the door, when the guards stopped me. I took the Bowie knife and placed it in their bodies, letting them fall to the ground. This is what happens when you fuck with Aussies.

Giovanni's warehouse was massive. There were quarters in the back, I'm guessing where he and his wife stayed on weekdays. His sons probably stayed here too.

I wiped the blood from the knife on a kitchen towel I found. His floors were squeaky, I have definitely woken someone by now.

All the sudden, a hand is over my mouth and a gun pressed to my head. My first reaction is to slice whoever's thigh was behind me. Safe to say, it was Luis.

He got me to the floor and started to pound my face into the ground. I managed to kick him in his millimeter dick, then off to find the wife. She would be the easiest.

I opened the bedroom door, seeing only one person in there. She was in a yellow nightdress as she slept peacefully. I stomped my way over to her, obviously waking her.

She sat up in a hurry once I pressed my knife to her neck. "Where is your husband?" I asked. She whimpered in response, pointing to the door. I started walking with her, following her to Giovanni's master bedroom.

There were obvious nicks in her neck from my blade, but she wouldn't die. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she opened her husband's bedroom door with a knife to her neck.

"Get up, Giovanni. It's fucking over." I flipped the light switch on, getting a good look at his bedroom. He sleeps with silk purple sheets. It must have been an arranged marriage.

Once he got the sight of his wife in danger, he dressed himself in a t- shirt. His eyes were wide with fear, and his wife was trembling in my grip.

"Get your wallet. Get in your car." I told him. He nodded while fastening his suit pants and putting on his overcoat.

It would've been nice to know he had another fucking son.

My face was getting beat once more, but this time his son was wearing a shit ton of rings. I could feel each scrape going into my neck and my face.

Then there were two shots, one for Luis, and one for Pierre. My knife had killed the unknown son. They were dead. All but the wife.

As I looked at the wife, she looked young. Too young for Giovanni, that's for sure. I wouldn't even be surprised if she was past 16 years old.

She looked at me, then my two brothers. The tears stopped pouring down her face, and her face looked relaxed.

"Thank you," She spoke up, rubbing her nose. I grabbed my Bowie knife off the ground and put it back in its case on my back. Even though blood was smeared all over my body, I still felt like giving her a hug.

Andrew pushed me back and went towards the girl. She broke down into tears, sitting on the floor. She went on about them taking her from her father, making Giovanni marry her and help him with the children. She didn't want to be a part of the family. They raped her.

"What's your name, Love," Andrew asked as he held her, watching tears gush out of her eyes.

"Sohan." She sobbed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this but god!" She cried out, burying her face in her hands. I sighed, looking at Tony.

"Sohan, I'm sure Andrew here would love to have you stay with him for a while." Tony said Farley while looking at me. I scanned Giovanni's room for the car keys, which I found almost immediately.

Just for shits and giggles, I went into his closet.  He had suit after suit after suit. And crazy enough, half fit me, half fit Tony. I'm guessing the ones that were a bit small were when he was a kid.

"Giovanni's car is ours." I tossed Tony the first set of keys. I kept one back for myself. "I'll meet you there. Take her with you." They immediately did as they were told.

Once they were gone, I dragged the three bodies out to the dumpsters. It was nearly dawn once I was done. Then of course, I couldn't give up perfect suits or cigarettes.

But as I was leaving, a file caught my eye. It was labeled 'Antonio Dundee Sr.'