Hope's Peak Academy

Kiyotaka's POV :

This is the day... Hope's Peak Academy. I stood there in front of the Academy. "Ultimate Moral Compass." That was my title. I still couldn't believe it. Is this a dream? I pinched myself softly. No, it... really isn't. It is now 5am, the entrance ceremony starts at 8am. I can't believe nobody's here! Isn't it normal for someone to arrive 3 hours early to prepare themselves? The gates haven't opened yet, I'll study while waiting then. What an amazing idea! I took out my textbooks and began. Wait... My stationary! I forgot it at home?! How?! I swear I didn't leave it! Oh my god, I need someone to punch me. How can I be so forgetful?! I speed walked back to my home, thankfully I'm a fast walker. According to my calculations, if I get home in 10 minutes, I can still have 2 hours and 40 minutes to prepare once I get back to Hope's Peak! Yes, that's amazing! Wait for me, my pencil case!

Mondo Owada's POV :

*Ring ring* Urgh... *Ring ring*... Stupid shit... I crush the alarm with my fist. Somehow, it still worked. "7:32 a.m." I can't believe I'm waking up early today... But I can't make a bad impression on the first day. I throw on the jacket Daiya gave me. Then, I spend 10 minutes doing my hair and start heading downstairs. "I'm gonna fucking miss you, bro!" I yelled out to Daiya, I guess he's sleeping or something. I hop on my hog and ride to the place itself - 'Hope's Peak Academy'. I finally arrive at the gate, "7:58? Damn I'm early." My title... "Ultimate Biker Gang Leader." The gang wasn't created by me, but Daiya. So I can't credit myself for it. I get off my hog after placing it somewhere safe. I sigh and head to the entrance ceremony. I really wish I could just go for a morning fucking dip right now.

3rd person POV following Mondo :

Mondo is the last person to head in the entrance ceremony. There was a board with all the other new students' names and titles on it. The students crowded the board, so Mondo went to check it out. "Let's see Sayaka, the ultimate pop sensation... Leon, the ultimate baseba- Leon?!" Mondo looked around the room, and there he saw, "SHAVED HEAD! OVER HERE!" "Mondo?!" A red-haired boy ran over to Mondo. "Oh, and don't even call me that. You know I hate that picture!" "Hahah! Whatever, man!" Suddenly, a scream shouted out,"NO RUNNING IN THE MAIN HALL! How can you have such reckless behavior!" Leon and Mondo looked around the room and soon saw a boy with a straight posture staring at them.
"Your tardiness is unacceptable! To be so reckless on your first day is unspeakable! I must report you, and you must accept your due punishment!" The boy shouted out. "What's your problem?" Leon asked. "The hell's up with this guy?! Don't worry, I'll handle it." Mondo said, clutching his fist. Before he created a scene, the school headmaster (Jin Kirigiri) came on the speakers.

"Ahem, testing testing, one two three. Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Well then... To all incoming students, the entrance ceremony will now be starting. Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience. That is all, I'll be waiting."

Before Mondo could do anything about the guy, he was off to the gymnasium. "Damn, I really wanted to take a nap just now! Guess we have to go to the gymnasium, dude." Leon said, walking towards the door. "Screw it. Guess I don't have much of a choice." Mondo then followed Leon out.

They finally made to the gymnasium, striking up conversation while they entered. "God, I had no idea this Hope's Peak Academy place was gonna be such a pain in my balls. It really ain't that much different from the time I spent in juvie. Hell, this place is even worse!" Mondo said. "Don't worry, man! We can do whatever the hell we want after all of this shit is over! Let's just get this over with!" Mondo and Leon entered the ceremony, being the last two to enter, of course.

"Is everyone here? Good. Then let's get things started."

The headmaster Jin Kirigiri then came on the stage. "As you all know, I am Jin Kirigiri. And I am this school's headmaster. Nice to meet you all. As this is your first day, I would like for you all to introduce yourselves to each other. Your time schedules and dorm room keys shall be handed out now. Go on and please enjoy yourselves. Dismissed."

*After they got their time schedules and dorm room keys*

All the students gather in the center of the gymnasium, introducing themselves to each other in a circle. "My name is Makoto Naegi. Ultimate Lucky student. Nice to meet you all!", "I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Ultimate Moral Compass! I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade!" Mondo thought, "Huh, so it was that idiot. I'll get him back later."

*Timeskip after everyone introduced themselves*

Freetime! Mondo and Leon were hanging in the halls as usual. "Alright bro I'm gonna go now! See ya!" "Alright, man! See you fuckibg later!" And like that, Leon left. Mondo was wandering around when he saw Kiyotaka monitoring the halls.
"No smoking on the halls!" Kiyotaka turned to Junko as he handed her a detention slip while taking the cigarette out her hand. "Aww, come on now! Taka, please? I promise I won't do it again!" "I apologize, Enoshima. But you must face your punishment." "This sucks sucks sucks! I won't just let you off that easy~" Junko then tried to hit Taka, but Taka was quick to dodge. "Enoshima, violence isn't appropriate in a school environment." He says while writing another detention slip. "Detention for a week. Please take your time to rethink your actions in the future." "Ughh, whatever! Byebye Taka!" "Goodbye, Enoshima." Taka bowed as Junko walked away.

Mondo watched the whole thing,"Huh, he's not as easy to pick on... whatever." Mondo kept on with his day. Walking along the halls, Mondo noticed the hall monitor. Mondo tried to walk away but was then approached by the hall monitor. "Owada!" "Uh yes?" He was confused.

'Why would he approach me? I don't have a cigarette in my hand, right?'

"Owada, have you seen Kuwata? I still haven't given him his detention slip yet." "What? I'm not just gonna let you give him a detention slip piece of shit!" "Owada, please don't get into this. He'll just have to spend a day in detention." "PIECE OF SHIT!!" Mondo raised his fist. However, Taka was quick to react and dodged his punch. Grabbing his fist with a death death grip, Taka handed him a detention slip. "I knew you would break the rules eventually, so I wrote this before this happened." Mondo was shocked. "He's on the fourth floor... just get out of my face already." "Thank you, Owada." 'Ha ha ha! I'm really good at this!' Taka thought. He made his way up the stairs while Mondo stood there.
"Son of a bitch. I'll get you someday."

(1211 words)
Hello!! So this is actually my first time writing fanfiction. I'll try to update often, I like making long chapters, so it'll take some time. The next chapter will be more focused on Taka's school life instead of Mondo's. If you have any questions about my headcanons, you can ask! Also, I'll mention more characters in future chapters. Love you!