"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Kiyotaka's POV :

After my hall monitor duties, I headed to the cafeteria. On my way there, I saw a familiar face.

"Oh hey Chihiro!" I waved to my friend. We connected and spent some time together studying yesterday, so I was happy to see her. "Hi Taka! I'm heading to the locker rooms right now. Wanna study together later?" She smiled happily. "Of course, Chihiro! I'll be here at the cafeteria once you're ready!" I smiled back. "Thank you, Taka! I'll keep that in mind! Goodbye now!"

I waved her goodbye as she walked away towards the second floor. Then I headed towards the cafeteria, I was a bit thirsty, so I wanted a sip of water.

I poured myself a cup and then drank it. I'll have to wait for Chihiro to come now. I wouldn't want her to be confused when she comes searching for me, just for me not to be at the cafeteria.

While I was waiting, a familiar face came into the cafeteria.

But it wasn't Chihiro.

...It was Owada.

What's with his expression? He looks annoyed... Is it because of me? Whatever, I gonna go get another sip.

I walked past him before suddenly being grabbed by my collar!

"Oi! What makes you think that you can just walk past me like that?" "Owada, let me go!" "No. I'm gonna make ya fucking pay." "Owada, I'm serious! Let me go this instant! I'm gonna count to three!"

"One..." I started counting. "Shut the fuck up!" He almost choked me! I gagged. "What are you doing?!" "Making you pay, little shit."

What was he thinking? I got his hands off me by force and tried speed-walking out of the mess, but he just wouldn't leave me alone!

A crowd began to gather around us, and I hated it.

They started chanting,

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

...Fight? No way! My title is literally called the moral compass!...

"I'm giving you one last warning, Owada." "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do? Tell the teacher?"

I just stood there, crossing my arms. He tried punching me a few times, but I dodged them. "Urgh!- Ah!- Gah!-" He started punching and kicking me at the same time. I couldn't keep on dodging anymore. I just stood there, getting beaten up while screaming for my life...

...

...I...feel...dizzy...

3rd person POV : (WARNING : Ishida)

Suddenly, there was a moment of silence. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Mondo teased. A flame began to unleash from Taka's eyes."...The fuck?"

"Are you ther-" Before Mondo could finish. Tak- No, Ishida spin kicked him in the face, knocking Mondo down. Mondo tried to get back up on his feet but Ishida kept on stomping on him nonstop. "Argh!- Ouch!- Gah!-"

"What is happening?!" "How the tables have turned." "Isn't he the moral compass?" "Why is the Biker Gang Leader just lying there?!" "What's with the white hair?" "Even a moral compass can't follow the rules." "I thought a Biker Gang Leader would be strong." "I didn't think a moral compass could hurt a fly!"

Suddenly, a voice came out of the crowd. "...T-Taka?"

His white hair became black again and the the flames from his eyes disappeared. He immediately stopped stomping on the Gang Leader.

"What the- what happened?! Are you okay?!"

Mondo's POV :

What the fuck just happened? Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck- What was that? Holy shit. Was that a spin kick? I think that was a spin kick. That was the coolest shit I've ever seen. I don't think even I do a spin kick. Holy shit I forgot he's actually pretty strong. How did he even learn to do that? Could he kick my ass? Could he take me? Holy shit I'm getting so fucking dizzy. My heartbeat is beating so fucking fast. Why am I fucking feeling this way? Shit, what's happening? Ah fuck that hurts-

Kiyotaka's POV :

No no no no no, he's bleeding. Oh my god he's bleeding. What even happened? I didn't do this right? We need bandages. We need help. Call the police. We need to report this to Mr. Kirigiri. Wait no then he'll question me. He'll question me and then I'll have to confess. And then I'll get arrested. Wait this isn't about me. I need to get him to the nurse's office. Oh my god, he's bleeding even more now. Is he okay?! Oh no, oh no, oh no...

3rd person POV :

Chihiro ran out from the crowd, "T-Taka? Are you o-ok? Why did you do t-that...?"

She tried her best to understand Taka, but even her didn't know what had happened.

"I... I..." Taka was in denial. He couldn't have hurt him, right? There's no way he would've done that.

"Bro?! DUDE!?!" Leon screamed, running out of the crowd.

"Dude, wake up! Hey?! Hello?! Holy cow." Leon said while wiping Mondo's blood off.

'What... I didn't do that... right?' Taka thought. But with the blood on his shoes, it was hard to lie to himself.

"T-Taka? I know you wouldn't have done that on purpose... Are you o-okay?" Chihiro asked.

"..."

"What are you people doing?! We can't just sit here and mourn! We have to get him to the nurse's office immediately! Hurry!" Taka shouted out, he was back to his goody-two shoes self.

"Oh shoot, right. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get him to the nurse's office!" "Uhm... Okay!"

The crowd began to disappear, and soon it was just the three trying to lift up Mondo's body and carry him to the nurse's office. Once they got the hang of it, they managed to carry him all the way there.

"Excuse me, is there a nurse here? We need some help!" Taka yelled out while covering his injuries, he could just fix it up himself later. A lady turned around, "Yes? What happened?- Oh my goodness!" She told them to place Mondo on the bed, and then she'll take care of him.

"Phew... now that that's done, let's go!" Leon said, panting. "What?! I can't just leave him here! It's all because of me that made him like this in the first place... I can't just leave him alone like that..." Taka sighed. "A-are you sure, Taka? I can stay with you if you want..." Chihiro suggested. "It's... fine. I'll wait for him." Taka replied. "Whatever you say then, I'll go now!" Leon then walked away, soon followed by Chihiro.

Taka sat down next to the beaten up Mondo. Looking down at his shoes, he began to cry.

"I'm... a monster..."

(1105 words)
Hello again! I intentionally wanted the story to be longer, but watttpad suddenly crashed on me. Removing ALL my progress and I had to rewrite EVERYTHING.
Also, some other info regarding this chapter :

Ishida is originally called Kiyotaka Ishida. But after getting inspired by Mondo, he renamed himself to Kiyondo Ishida. He has been with Taka his whole life, basically being the opposite personality of him. He sometimes appears to protect Taka or because he wants to. Ishida's short nickname is Kiyo. Like how Kiyotaka's short nickname is Taka.

Chihiro hasn't revealed him being a boy yet.

Okay, that's all! I hope this didn't seem too rushed because of all the wattpad crashing stuff. Anyways, goodbye!