"He isn't that bad after all."

Kiyotaka's POV :

*I don't understand you, really. Last night, you were saying how much you hated the guy. But now you're acting like everything's fine?*

'Like I said before, he just reached my limit. But I'm still giving him one more chance to redeem himself!'

*I better see you kick his ass then! No way in hell he can possibly redeem himself now!*

'Language.'

*What? You only care when I say it? That's not fair!*

'You are basically me, and the last thing I would want is for my reputation to be ruined because of you. Now... I will train you on how to be more respectful in the future! Where do we start?'

Mondo's POV :

I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Why did I do that to Chihiro? We were friends back in middle school, so why am I being such a dick to him?

He trusted me so much, he told me about his secret. We hung out a lot. What was I thinking? I need to go and apologize.

I ran across the halls looking for Chihiro. Where could he be? I remembered him being a heavy sleeper. Maybe he's still in his dorm!

"Owada! No running in the halls!"

I was forced to stop in my tracks, and the goddamn hall monitor just had to lecture me. Running in the halls is dangerous, I could bump into someone blah blah blah! I would've taught him a lesson, but I really needed to get to Chihiro. After he let me off with a warning, I walked to his dorm. Didn't want any more trouble with the stupid hall monitor. Speaking of which, who was the hall monitor again? He looked very familiar and kinda... Ah, whatever. None of my business anyway.

I knocked on Chihiro's dorm room nervously. "Mondo?"

Kiyotaka's POV :

Earlier today, I lectured Owada about the school rules and stuff, and he didn't try to punch me? Plus, he actually walked in the halls instead of running! Aha! Maybe he is starting to follow the rules now, after all!

Speaking of Owada, Chihiro told me about him and Owada being friends? Believe me, I was confused at first. But after hearing that, Owada apologized to Chihiro after making him cry. "Maybe... he isn't that bad after all."

I continued to monitor the halls after my chat with Chihiro. I noticed some odd things about my classmates, like how Junko kept just switching between personalities, and Hifumi being well... Hifumi. Celeste isn't Celeste's name, apparently!

Wait, what am I saying? I can't speak badly about my classmates! I think I've gone insane. Maybe I can study to feel better. Yes! From now on, I'll be studying while monitoring the halls.

"Hey! PDA isn't welcomed in a school environment!" I yelled out to Togami and Fukawa. "What? Do you really think I wanted to be a part of this? Please, get this girl off me!" Togami yelled back.

*I lectured them with, "Get a room." And walked off.*

Don't listen to Kiyo since that is not what happened.

I lectured them about one of the school rules and let Togami off with a warning, giving Fukawa a detention slip.

Since it was the weekend, we didn't have any classes. I decided to explore and get to know about the school more while on my monitoring duty. I discovered many interesting new things! There was a warehouse, a pool, a rec room, a small shop, a library, a physics lab, and even a bathhouse with a sauna inside!

I continued my search when I suddenly saw Owada. I tried to ignore him, but he couldn't ignore me. But he didn't say anything. Instead, he just... followed me?

No matter where I went, he continued to follow me, giving me werid stares every once in a while. Did he seriously think I wouldn't notice? I tried to shake him off by turning corners, but it was no use. I didn't mind, but it felt odd.

After my hall monitoring duty, I decided to go relax in the bathhouse. Well, not really because I wanted to relax, but because Owada certainly wouldn't follow me there... Right?

I continued my way down to the first floor. Making my way to the bathhouse, I entered it. Then finally the man left me alone! Once I made sure the coast was clear, I walked out of the bathhouse.

I screamed as loud as I could as someone suddenly grabbed me by my collar and pinned me against the wall. "Uh.. Hello, Owada. Pinning someone against the wall is not an appropriate behavior and is not welcomed in a school environment." I said, trying to make things less awkward.

"Whatever, listen. I'm sorry, okay?!"

...Sorry? Why would he suddenly apologize to me?

"I'm, I'm really sorry. I attacked you, called you names, started a fight with you, and ruined your ultimate. You've really done nothing wrong. You were just doing your job. I was stupid, okay? I'm sorry. I know it might be a bit late now, but I really am." He shouted at me. It felt bitter in a way but also sweet. Did he really mean it?

"It's fine, Owada. I accept your apology and forgive your actions. Now please, unpin me against this wall before I give you a week of detention." He did what I said. There was a moment of silence between us.

"I'll be going now, see you around." I gave him a smile before walking off.

*Dudeee, Taka!*

'What is it now, Kiyo?'

*Remember that gay couple from that movie I forced you to watch with me?*

'Uh, yes? That was like just a week ago. Why are you bringing it up now?'

*You said how wholesome their relationship was, right?*

'You can't deny it. They cared for each other a lot. Which is indeed very wholesome.'

*Wellllll, maybe you can be in a relationship like that now! If you just took the fudging hint already, you dumb butt!*

'What hint? I don't understand.'

*You're making me go crazy. It's so obvious how could you not tell?*

'Why don't you just tell me them?'

*Psh, what's the point in that? It's not fun.*

'Whatever, I don't know what's gone into you.'

I continued to study the rest of the day, trying to forget the events that happened earlier today. Why would Owada suddenly apologize to me? Did he really mean it? I mean, he did redeem himself, which is great.

I'm going to sleep...

(1089 words)