(?) Born enemies (?)

Kiyotaka's POV :

I've stayed here by Owada's side for a few hours now. I don't know what happened, but I think it's because of...

Him.

'Kiyo?' I thought to myself.

*What is it now, Taka?*

'Did you do this to Owada?'

*Uh, yes? He was going too far. What did you want me to effing do?!*

'Look, Kiyo. I appreciate you helping me, but just look at him. Now, he has bandages all over him.'

*Taka, you can't just do nothing about it. Look at yourself for once. Jesus... You got bruises and blood all over you. Speaking of which, why the heck aren't you seeking help?!*

'I'll be fine, I have a first aid kit in my dorm.'

*Whatever, be an idiot if you want. I don't understand you sometimes.*

'I'm not an idiot...! At least I'm not a coward! How corrupt.'

*I'm not a coward!? I was the one who defended you!*

'You are a coward! That's why you turn to violence to solve your problems!'

*At least I'm not a wimp! I sometimes wonder why you're so-*

"Ngh... Fucking stupid..."

I immediately drift my attention to Owada, I still haven't truly apologized to him yet.

"Owada, are you alright?!" I looked at him as he woke up. "Shut up, shit head. Ngh... God... my head..." What did Kiyo do to him?! "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Are you okay?! I'm truly sorry!" Owada looked me in the eyes, "Owada?"

Suddenly-

"Gah!" He got up, grabbed me by the collar, and pushed me to the wall.

"Listen closely, you little shit. I don't know what you just did right there, but you embarrassed me in front of the whole crowd. I don't care that you just did a spin kick, I don't care if you'll kick my ass, I'm gonna make you pay."

And like that, he let go of my collar. Then he walked out of the nurse's office like nothing happened. I'm getting close to my limit now.

I've tried to make him calm down, but all he has ever done back is threatening me.

What a crowd...

*See what I mean?*

'Oh shut up now, he's such a coward. Using violence to solve his problems. Why is he like this?'

*And you just called me that not so long ago, heh! He's lucky he didn't try anything, or else I would've had to hide a body~*

'Kiyo, violence is not welcomed in a school environment. Now, shut yourself up for now. I need to find Chihiro.'

Now... where could Chihiro be?

She did say something about getting stronger. Maybe she'll be somewhere around the locker rooms! Ha! Amazing idea!

Chihiro's POV :

Sakura and Aoi have been inviting me to work out with them lately, but... I'm too scared. I haven't told anyone about my secret yet.... I don't know who I could tell it to... But... If I ever want to grow stronger, I need to confront my fears! Now at Hope's Peak Academy... Now is my chance! I'm gonna get stronger and accept who I am! Oh! I know someone strong! Maybe he can help me!

I searched around the school looking for him, where could he be? Could he still be at the nurse's office? I'll just look for him there!

Kiyotaka's POV :