"Male Bonding"

Mondo's POV :

I apologized to Kiyotaka.

Yep, you heard me. I apologized to him.

Apparently, he's actually pretty chill. Chihiro told me about him and how he always took care of him...

Fucking... gosh.

I can't blame Chihiro for hanging out with the guy, but... is he really that better than me? Not just about how much he is a goody-two shoes, but also...

His personality, his appearance, his strength, his... Wait what the fuck am I saying? Ugh, my goddamn mind's messing with me.

If only I could get back onto the streets. Ridin' my hog, wind in my face. Just like how Daiya, me, and the gang used to.

Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go find Leon.

Kiyotaka's POV :

Kiyo just will NOT stop annoying me. He keeps talking about some werid stuff about how I'm clueless about something. I'm pretty sure it's nothing. All the stuff he says is just to mess with me!

He keeps mentioning Owada for some reason. I'm glad he finally knows that people deserve a second chance!

Anyway, I'm just walking down the halls. When suddenly...

"KUAGHHHHHHH, GAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed out, in complete shock. Leon... and Sayaka... They... They were...

HOLDING HANDS!!!

"GAHHHHHHH, AHHHHH!" I couldn't stop screaming. How could something so ridiculous happen!? I calmed myself down after screaming for a while.

"LEON KUWATA! SAYAKA MAIZONO! THIS TYPE OF... UNWHOLESOME ACT IS NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT! IT'S ALSO PDA, WHICH IS VERY MUCH, NOT WELCOMED IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT! " I yelled out at them angrily. "Are you... serious?"

Oh, my god. I did it again. I try not to overreact all the time, but I am very expressive for... some reason. But seeing them hold hands... PDA, not allowed.

"Of course, I'm being serious! PDA isn't allowed in the school! Now let go of each other before I give both of you a week of detention!" But no matter how much I threatened them, they seemed to tighten their grips tighter and tighter the more I complained. Were they doing this on purpose?!

I kept screaming the same sentence out over and over again, until... They HUGGED... I'm getting dizzy. "AHHHHHHH! I SAID. NO PDA -" But before I could finish my tantrum, I got cut off.

"No PDA on school grounds! Stop making him repeat himself!" I turned to my right as soon as they finished their sentence, and it was...

Owada? What is he doing?

"Dude Leon, you and Sayaka? Man, we gotta talk." He said, taking Leon away. "Ahem... Anyways... Sayaka Maizono. Here is your detention slip." I said, handing her the detention slip. She kinda just accepted it, apologizing while taking the slip. "Aha! Sorry for that, Taka! I was in the mood to tease someone... Sorry!" I sighed, walking away.

Why would Owada do that? Could he actually be morally good? Amazing! I can really change someone! Ha ha!

*Not to interpret or anything. But... You are literally so effing blind. Oh my effing god!*

'What? What do you mean?'

* Never mind. Whatever. Figure it out yourself!*

Like what I said before, messing with me.

Mondo's POV :

Seeing Leon mess with Ishimaru really just annoyed the shit outta me for some reason. Plus, with Sayaka? Oh hell no.

"DUDE! I already told you so many fucking times, bitches are snakes! Stop falling head over heels for them, you acting like a goddamn simp!"

"Geez, man! Chill! Chill! I'm sorry, man! I'm sorry!" Leon responded, I swear to fucking God, this man never listens to me!

I just sighed angrily until Leon suddenly mentioned,

"Hey, uh dude. Why did you help Ishimaru back there? I thought you hated the guy!"

What? Of course, I still do. I'm tough, and he's... also tough but not the point. We're complete opposites! How could we not hate each other?!

"Uhh, of course I do. I'm just fucking pissed you're still talking to Sayaka, that's why I did it." "Sure..."

Leon looked and winked at me, giving me a "Dont worry, I'll keep it a secret" kinda stupid look. The fuck?

Is he assuming I'm turning soft? Fuck no! I'm not turning soft at all! That stupid Ishimaru person is just strict as fuck...

I should go talk to him. He's probably fucking off in the halls again, we're gonna settle this like real men!

Makoto's POV :

I can't believe I'm going to get wrapped up in something like this!

I was just heading down the halls, looking for Kyoko. I walked by the bathhouse. When suddenly...

"T-Taka?! M-Mondo?! What are you two doing?!" Taka and Mondo were staring intensely into each other's eyes.

"Ah, Makoto! Right on time!" Taka yelled out. "Cmon, Makoto! You gotta be our witness!" Mondo continued. "What? What witness?! And why are you two shirtless?!"

"It's time to settle this, LIKE MEN!" Mondo yelled out. "Taka! What is this?" I asked, concerned. "Owada here challenged me to a duel. The duel was that whoever lasts in the sauna longest will get to basically control the other for a day."

Were they actually serious about this? They then proceeded to grab me into the bathhouse. Oh dear God...

They couldn't last for long. It's been a couple of minutes already, surely they'll come out soon.

Then, a few more minutes went by...

Then, a dozen minutes went by...

Then, an hour...

Then, a few more hours...

I peeked into the door, "Hey, are you guys okay in there? I think we should call it a tie. It's been a while now!" I shouted out to them. "In true competition... There isn't something called a tie... You either win... or you lose..." Taka responded. He could hardly talk at that point..."Wow shit head... That's something we can agree on."

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong!*

"Uh guys? It's nighttime now... I gotta get going..." I said, even more worried. "Come tomorrow morning!" Taka yelled out. "Seems like someone's face is getting red!" Mondo laughed. "Heh... I'll show you! I'll win this duel, and you'll kneel down in front of me... Down on your knees...! I'll show you where to do it!"

Even though I was highly concerned for the two, I was starting to get really tired. "Alright then... Stay safe, you two!" And with that, I head over to my dorm with concern.

Will they be okay?

(1063 words)
Tell em, Naegi! They're gay!