02💙

LEE CHAN'S POV:

"hyungs!" vernon greeted. a group of males were playing pool while others were playing video games.

they're wearing the university's senior high school uniform. it's similar to the junior high school, but the style of the sleeve is different.

"what is the group of senior high schools doing here?" i mumbled, but vernon still heard it.

"they're cutting classes as usual."

"woah! vernon? is that actually you?" a man with such a bright aura greeted us too. with a big smile, he continued, "since when did you cut class?"

too bright...

"since today. oh, by the way, this is dino." vernon introduced me. "dino, this is dk; he's in the senior high department."

"hello dino, nice to meet you." dk hyung greeted me, offering his hand, which i gradually accepted. "knowing vernon's capability of making friends, you're his classmate, right?"

"hey!"

"haha, yes. i'm a classmate of vernon. lee chan, some call me dino, but any nickname is fine." i properly introduced myself.

"i'm lee seokmin, an eleventh grader. i once misspelled my name as dokyeom, so people started to call me that, or dk for short."

"nice to meet you too hyung."

"anyways, is scoups hyung here?"

"yeah," someone who is definitely much taller than me answered. "the three of them are up stairs."

"that's great. by the way, this is mingyu hyung, he's also a senior high student." vernon introduced another person. "hyung, this is dino, my friend and classmate."

"hello dino, i hope you didn't get intimidated."

"don't worry, though i was startled."

"sorry."

"he may be big, but he is such a baby girl deep inside." a person who is the exact opposite of mingyu hyung, by physical appearance, said.

"i'm lee jihoon, call me woozi, uji is also fine," he introduced. "i'm a sub leader of the gang. so what brought you here?"

"dino here is my best friend and classmate; he wants to join the group." i nodded to vernon's statement.

"is that so? let me inform the hyungs so we can start."

"okay."

"yo! i'm xu minghao, some of the hyungs call me myungho, you choose whatever you like." one of the people playing pool said.

"hi, i'm lee chan, some call me dino."

"it seems like the other two are busy with whatever they are doing, so i'll introduce them instead." he said as i looked at the remaining people i didn't know.

"the other guy playing the pool is moon junhui, while that guy on the couch is jeon wonwoo. everyone here except vernon is a senior high school student."