03💙

LEE CHAN'S POV:

after meeting seventeen, i rushed back to school just in time for recess. vernon said he'd attend afternoon classes instead, so i left him at the old gym.

"mind telling me why you weren't present awhile ago?" yeonjun, my other friend, asked, sitting beside me.

"have you heard of the group seventeen?" he tilted his head before answering.

"yeah. vernon is a member there, right? and my brother leads that group." i turned to face him with a confused look on my face.

did he just say... "brother?"

"mhmm, choi seungcheol but he prefers to be called scoups." he nodded with his eyes closed.

"he's your brother?!"

"yeah, why?" he paused to think. "wait. did you meet seventeen awhile ago? is that why you were absent?"

"yeah but more of vernon dragged me to meet seventeen."

"i knew he cut class. but more importantly," he slammed his hand on the table and stood up.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE PLANNING TO JOIN THEM!!!"

"shush it, yeonjun. some are reviewing." "sorry."

"well?" he raised a brow at me as he settled down.

"actually, yeah, they sound cool and fun to be with," i answered. "i want to give it a shot!"

"wrong decision, my friend," yeonjun said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "seventeen is not a group of sane people."

"oh whatever do you mean, my dear yeonjun." i rolled my eyes, sensing the drama that was coming.

he gripped both of my shoulders. "when i said they aren't sane, i meant it. they're crazy, a group of psychopaths!"

in the corner of my eye, i saw a familiar figure. the figure was none other than choi seungcheol, the leader of seventeen, and yeonjun's brother.

"they will put your life in danger! if someone comes for their throat, they will use you as a sacrifice! not only that, they will just use you–"

scoups hyung hit the back of yeonjun's head. "how many times do i need to do this so you will stop ruining our image?"

"uncountable times!"

"how'd you know my brother dino?" scoups hyung asked, sitting at the empty table beside me.

"uhm, we're classmates; same goes with vernon." i reminded him.

"ah! you're classmates with vernon, of course you're classmates with yeonjun." scoups hyung said as he rubbed his temple.

"you're getting old, cheol." yeonjun teased.

"i just don't give a single shit about you; that's why i don't know your classmates, and i'm older than you."

"ouch." yeonjun clenched his chest and pretended he was severely hurt. "anyways, what are you doing here?"