XII. Twelve

Adrián

Her scent was intoxicating as my lips ravaged hers. My cock was throbbing and aching to bury deep inside of her more than anything. As I had her pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped tight around my waist, I realized what this curiosity was. It wasn't some twisted infatuation with her or her past. It was more than that. I wanted to get to know her, to dominate her, and to fall deep into the peace she was in as she slept on my bed. No one had ever intrigued me like that from the outside world. She didn't hesitate in fear as she asked for what she wanted, making small moves in order to secure her loved one's safety before her own's. She was a beautiful viper in disguise. She didn't want to bend to my orders. And the way my body craved hers wasn't like Simone or any other random one-night stand who was purely to fill my primal needs. I wanted to drink her in to fill a void, a missing piece. How was it even possible to lose my self-control like that with someone?

She ran away from me, confused and stricken with fear, as I pulled away from her. I pulled out my phone and checked her monitor; her pulse was racing beyond her resting rate. I frantically checked the cameras and found her in my room. She wasn't crying or trying to hurt herself. Oh no, she was wide awake with her legs spread wide open for the camera as she pleased herself. Her back was arched into the bed, and the monitor showed her breaths were getting faster as her heart rate increased. I rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me. I placed the phone on the bathroom sink, reached inside my pajamas, took my cock in my hand, and began stroking down all its length while I avidly watched my screen. I imagined her plump lips were wide open, taking in all my length. Our bodies naturally synchronize with each stroke and each rub. Her body began writhing as her mouth formed an O shape for the cameras. My cock exploded as she came, making a mess all over my hands and counter. I let out a low, satisfied growl as we both came down from this private show together. She wasn't done yet, though. As she caught her breath coming down from her high, she rose from my bed moments later, strutting slowly and sensually from my bed like a cat slowly walking, and paused right in front of the camera, staring deep into my soul right through the lenses. She gave the camera a lustful grin and proceeded to lick her sweetness off her fingers one by one, slowly and teasingly, for the camera never broke eye contact as she did.

She knew the camera was there, and she knew I was watching her. She wanted me to see her little show. The torture of wanting to take her but not being able to, and now she was punishing me for it in such a way. As I snapped back into reality, I realized that this path we were treading on just got more dangerous, and the only way to stay focused was to put some distance between us and go fast. I had to if we wanted to take down Luca and his uncle. I cleaned up the mess I had made and sent a text out to Leo, reading, Your turn to guard her.

Not even a minute later, I got a text back from Leo confirming he'd watch her. I gave my phone one last glance and saw that Scarlett had gone to the bathroom. I wasn't some deprived monster who had cameras in the bathroom, so I figured she was getting ready to call it a night. The only reason my bedroom had cameras was for security purposes or blackmail. I had to get her scent and touch out of my system quickly. Having her in my arms with my tongue down her throat, eager and willing for more, was driving me insane. I removed my pajamas and took a cold shower in the downstairs bathroom. An encrypted file containing my daily briefing came in from Ian.

After showering and reading the report, everything was falling into place. My brother-in-law had agreed to attend the meeting, and so did Fernando. The twins were already on their way back from Russia and would make it in time for it too. The bar would be closed to the public that day to avoid any civilian injuries, and the police wouldn't be anywhere near the block that night. Luca would need to be provoked into attacking that night, and if all else failed, Scarlett would be the one to do it.

*******

The following day, I woke up bright and early to get ready for the day. Leo was at the door at seven a.m. sharp and had arrived in his classic black leather jacket and black shirt look with Converse and folded blue jeans. His black hair parted down the middle. "Where's the Catalano girl?" he questioned.

"Upstairs asleep. Someone will drop off what she needs for work and keep her safe." I ordered.

"You got it," he said as he walked into my place. I exited the house and stood outside, looking up at my bedroom window. The black curtain was closed to not let any light in. I got into my Mercedes and drove off to my family's home, away from what had happened here last night. It could never happen. No one close to me of that magnitude would be safe.

Hours later, I arrived at our family home, which was neatly hidden behind tall concrete walls and a huge black metal gate. Our home was a two-story beaux-style mansion handed down to the firstborn in our family. Scarlett's mother was currently residing in my grandparents' old home, where she was safe under guarded watch.

Today our house was empty, with only Ian's car parked in the driveway. As I made my way towards my office, Ian walked in behind me. "You, okay?" He asked, taking a seat in one of my black leather chairs.

"I'm fine," I replied, "why?"

"There's a shift in you, Adrián." He raised a brow, studying me as I signed some paperwork on my desk. "Oh yeah? What shift?" I asked, looking up from my papers. I knew exactly what he was asking, which didn't require a response. His own way of questioning me was not through words but through my actions. He was carefully reading every move of the pen that was signing papers, the way my eyes would move, down to how I would swallow my own saliva.

"I can't place my finger on it," he grinned. "It's something I'm not too familiar with." He tapped his chin with his fingers and said, "Something new, something unknown."

"There is no shift, Ian," I coolly responded. "Things have been carrying on as usual."

"I don't know Adrián," he shrugged with a smirk across his face. "A lost mafia heir being hidden in your home isn't usual for my brother, the great Adrián' De Leon."

"It works in our favor in the long run." I continued signing my papers. "I have a meeting with the Lombardi brothers soon; let's prepare for that." I shifted the conversation away from the subject. Ian gave it a rest, as he wasn't able to latch onto anything.

It was too late for me mentally, though remembering what had happened earlier was scorching my mind and senses.