XVII. Seventeen

Adrián

I chose to take Scarlett downtown to a restaurant I owned called Sky 360 that sat on the 110th floor. It was the first big project of my own that I had done at the age of eighteen without my family's money or help, and it was the most successful in our portfolio of businesses and properties. I was extremely proud of having started it myself. The restaurant overlooked the city of Chicago with a 360-degree view, and because of its amazing views and prime location, it was a hit amongst old and young crowds alike. Scarlett was curious and excited as we pulled into the underground parking lot, looking at all the high-end cars of clients parked in front. Valet quickly took my keys and helped Scarlett out of the car. Being the owner, they always parked my car in its designated spot, right in the front. I had never brought anyone here that I was involved with, but after everything she had been through in life, I wanted to show her the best. This is the life she should have from now on. Not because she was the Catalano heir, but because I was so fucking proud of how far she had gotten when the world she lived in constantly threatened to swallow her whole and deserved to be treated like the queen she was. I took her hand in mine and led her into the elevator. As the doors slid shut, I could see my employees scrambling to call the staff at the top to let them know I was here with a special guest.

"You look ravishing, Scar," I whispered to her as I pushed a stray curl out of her face. She timidly blushed and reached up to give me a quick peck on the lips that left me feeling inebriated and wanting more. I pinned her up against the elevator wall, parted her sweet lips with my tongue, and feverishly kissed her. The dress she was wearing was one that I had ordered for her because it came with a cut on the side that went high up, showing off her perfectly long, smooth legs, and right now, as we were both in the elevator, getting hotter by the second, that very slit would grant me easy access to where I longed to bury myself and never come out. "We don't have a lot of time for this in here." Scarlett moaned as I slowly trailed my hand up her thigh and pushed her laced underwear to the side. I slowly rubbed her clit, teasing her and building her up, only to make sure when she came, she'd come crashing down all over me, igniting every inch of her body. "If I can't make you scream before reaching the top floor, Princessa (princess), I'll let you mark me like I did on your neck." I grinned as I increased the pressure on her swollen clit. "And what happens if you do?" she purred. "If I do, then you will be the future Mrs. Leon; you will be my queen." "Deal," she hazily smiled as she grasped onto my shoulders for support. She bit her lip, trying to silence her moan. Her face flushed hot and red as her lips curled into a smile. "You better work fast, Adrián; you only have ninety floors left, and this elevator is moving fast." My determination was high, as I wanted to make her scream my name inside this elevator. Ding...Ding...Ding, the elevator kept swiftly rising. I lifted her dress all the way up to her abdomen, carried her up against the elevator wall, and began my attack as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

The elevator kept rising higher and higher, just like Scarlett's moans kept getting louder and louder. Ding... Ding...Ding... the elevator kept ringing every floor; it would pass, syncing with each thrust in and out of her like I was hitting a bullseye every time. These elevators were meant to hold over 1,000 pounds in weight, yet me thrusting in and out of her as she banged against the sleek metal wall was enough to have the elevator shaking and rocking on its cables. Scarlett grasped onto my shoulders, digging her nails into my suit. Her pussy was slowly closing in on my cock as she was about to suffocate me and drain me of every last drop with her oncoming orgasm. The elevator suddenly came to a halt on the eighty-fifth floor. There was an employee waiting to get into the elevator. I didn't stop thrusting in and out of Scarlett as I turned my head around with my gun pointed directly at him. "Catch the next fucken one," I ordered as the doors were quickly closing again behind us, leaving us alone inside. Scarlett was too lost in her pleasure as I focused my sight back down on her. She reached up to pull my lips into hers and screamed my name at the top of her lungs as she reached her climax, causing her body to grow weak and limp, holding onto my arms for dear life, as I gave her three final thrusts. I joined her with pleasure and filled her to the brim. I groaned loudly as I burried myself into her fiery curls, taking in her scent like the purest cocaine. I slowly pulled out of her warmth and helped fix her dress. She pulled my head down to hers again and smiled. "Congratulations, Misses Leon." I whispered against her lips before kissing her thoroughly. Seconds later, we reached the top floor of the restaurant.

Scarlett had fixed her hair and dress, while I had fixed my suit. There were no signs of us having fucked in the elevator other than the heat that escaped the elevator as the doors slid open and the soft pink glow that Scarlett sported warmly across her face. My team quickly led us to the private dining area that had the best view in the place and sat us down. Scarlett looked radiant as ever in the low candlelight that was warmly burning at the center of our table. When we had finished our dinner, we rose from the table to look at the views. I held Scarlett from behind as she looked out the giant windows and was silently observing everything around her as if something was weighing heavily on her mind. I knew that it partially had to do with what was said in the elevator, but it was also about something else she had hidden.

But we both had things to do before that could ever happen. My grip around her tightened as she let out a small sigh and asked, "Did you mean what you said back in the elevator, Adrián?"

"I did, every word." I replied, "But I know there are still things that need to be taken care of on both of our ends."

"There are," she said with a sad tone.

"When all of this is over, you and I will do things right, Scar."

"I'd love that." She smiled as she turned around and kissed me.