XVI. Sixteen

Scarlett

The sun was shining through the big windows onto the bed, which warmed my skin as the sun crept in. The curtains had been opened, letting me get a better glimpse of Adrián's room. The walls were black, and the furniture was black leather with metal accents, the same as in his other place. The room was so huge that it could easily be its own apartment. Everything in his room was neatly organized and masculine. This room screamed control and power, which perfectly suited Adrián. Last night was amazing as we both caved into our deepest temptations.

We fucked, we made love, and there were even moments in which we fought for control and dominance in the bed, making things more interesting as we went back and forth between me riding him and taking the lead to him being on top and back in control, like dirty sex wrangling. He wanted to be in control at all times, but last night, while my mouth took in all his length, I took control from him. While he kept thrusting in and out of my mouth, pushing me to my limits, I felt himself pulsing and throbbing, holding onto dear life, trying to make it last longer as one hand clenched a fistful of my hair and the other grasped onto the bed sheets tight. I was in control, and I was going to be the one to end it. So I shifted my fingers from working his balls down, slowly igniting every sense, towards where I knew it'd make him explode, and slowly slipped them into a very taboo area for any man, and for the first time that night, he melted like butter. The great Adrián De Leon was at the mercy of my mouth and fingers. His strong legs weakened as I kept sucking his cock, draining him of every last drop. His eyes rolled back in his head as he pressed himself deeper into my mouth, groaning deep with pleasure as his cum slid down my throat in thick, hot waves. I had made his soul leave his body. The first time I saw him lose control and let someone else take over, and god did it feel fucking amazing that I was the only one who could do that to him. I lazily smiled and rolled over to reach for him in bed, only to see that his spot next to mine was empty.

The bedroom doors opened, causing me to scramble to cover my naked body as in came Adrián, dressed in a suit and freshly showered. "Come, mi princesa perdida (my lost princess)," he teased as he held out his hand for me to take. I rose out of bed and into his arms. "Breakfast is served," he grinned. "Where?" I asked as his lips grazed my neck. "Right here, Scar, you're the main dish," he growled in my ear as I fell back on the bed and pried my legs wide open for him to take what was between. His hot breath gently blew against my core as he stuck his long, wet tongue out. He swirled and flicked up and down my swollen clit. My hands pressed down on his jet-black hair as he inserted two fingers deep into me. He continued working his tongue on me, causing me to press down on his head harder as he threw my legs over his shoulders. I grabbed onto his hair tight as he increased the speed of his fingers pumping in and out of me. He was devouring me like a hunger-stricken beast that knew where to lick, where to flick, and where to roll to give me the most pleasure. He was back in control as the pressure built up deep inside of me. As he pushed my legs up towards my chest, I grabbed onto the bed sheets as I felt myself closer to my edge. "Adrián, don't stop," I pleaded as I felt my orgasm bursting at any moment. He lifted his head back up, removed his fingers from within me, and brought them up to his mouth to lick them clean. My body was right on the edge and desperate for release. "Why did you stop?" I asked as I gathered my focus with my legs still pressed to my chest. He didn't give me another second to say anything else. I gasped as he slowly filled every inch inside of me. Once he was fully immersed, he began his relentless attack, making the black headboard above my head pound against the wall along with the frames above it. There was nothing tender in the way he was moving. He was a man on a mission, and nothing was stopping him from achieving it. What Adrián wanted, Adrián got. As I finally caved in, he swallowed my moans with his lips as he came with me. He pulled his lips away and looked down at me with a tender smile that shined through his cutthroat features that instantly made my whole body melt like putty as I smiled back at him, and he gave me a long tender kiss still tasting myself on his lips like it was something exotic.