XXV. Twenty-Five

Adrián

Clap, Clap, Clap, Scarlett's body slammed against my body as I thrust in from behind. It was hard enough trying to last long when I fucked her right, and now feeling all my length closed in on like a boa constrictor had me holding onto dear life. My entire body was feeling like I was on the verge of getting an aneurysm. Her moans got louder as she reached her peak, screaming my name out loud, causing me to quickly pull her in and clasp my hand over her mouth. "You'll have to be quite princesa" I growled in her ear as I reached down and rubbed her swollen clit with my other hand. I was dead set on ringing out another orgasm from her before I could let myself go. Her body responded well to my touch as she began to pant and grind on me harder and faster. The guard came knocking at the door and said, "Scarlett! You better hurry up or I'm dragging you out!" he yelled from the other side.

"I'm having... girl troubles!" She managed to yell back out in the most believable tone, and even I'd fall for it if I wasn't busy with her on my cock. I increased my speed in and out of her while one hand had my gun aimed right at the door. I knew the rules for spades quite clearly. But nothing or no one was going to stop what was happening right now. My family had a lot more power and sway than I could easily say was self-defense. Scarlett fell off her edge again and let out a muffled scream as her body quaked on me. My brain saw nothing but darkness as I blew a heavy, hot load into her. "Fuck Scar!" I growled as she reclined her back against my sweaty chest, breathing rapidly. " Adrián," she weakly sighed as she pulled my head down to hers for a kiss. Our moment was interrupted yet again with another impatient knock from the guard at the door. I gently pulled out of from her and helped get her fixed and dressed. "Your hair is dark." I grinned, rubbing a soft, stray curl between my fingers.

"I didn't like it at first," she said, looking at me with a shy smile, "but then it reminded me of you and of us, and I like it now."

"You look hermosa (beautiful)," I smiled. Are you ready for the meeting? I asked her as I gave her a final embrace. "Ready as I'll ever be," she smiled. "Then let me walk you through our plan before I let you go."

I sat her down once we were both fixed and ready to go and quickly went over our plans with her. She sat through the whole conversation with her full attention focused on what I was saying. She held the fire of revenge in her eyes; no longer was it burning to avenge her father but to avenge herself and her mother from the monstrous acts her father had done. As worried as I was that she could get hurt tonight, I knew her being here was the safest bet. Vicenzo was careless with her and didn't think that bringing her here meant he would be losing her tonight to me. "Alright, Scar, go on ahead." I said to her as I headed back towards the hidden door on the mirror. "Where are you going?" She asked, looking back at me as I stepped into the hidden wallspace. "I have to go play by the rules and give the host my guns." I replied as she walked towards the exit. She glanced back over at the closed mirror, making sure the hidden door was closed before she finally opened the door and stepped out.

The guard quickly grasped her arm and yanked her out into the hall. It took everything in my body to not go put a bullet in him, but I had to stay hidden. I could hear Scarlett fighting back with her snappy tone. Their footsteps sounded more faint as they walked away. I exited my own route, which led back out into the alley where Leo was waiting for me. "What the hell took you so long?" He asked, annoyed. As soon as he saw my unbuttoned coat, he quickly walked away from me towards the entrance. "Fun meeting?" he teased.

We walked back inside the bar through the main entrance, handed the host our guns, and made our way up the stairs into the meeting room. "Gentlemen, sorry I'm late. Things are busy when you run a billion-dollar business." I said it in a cocky manner that made Luca and Vicenzo fume in their seats. Scarlett bit her lip to hide her smile. Her eyes were focused on me as I took my seat at the end of the table. The seat in a meeting like this was held by the fucking King of the High Table. The Lombardi, Serafin, and Clarkes sat on my left and right sides, watching Vicenzo at the other end of the table since he was the one who called this meeting.