Chapter 3 - Visiting him..

Uzi has been missing N since the day of their exam and she decided to visit N and V but she will do that after her exam

Before her exam------•

"Hey Zi! Are you going to visit N? You been a bit sad when were around Zsq...are you ok?" Thad said with confusion but also with care, Uzi replied "Well...half because when i see Zsq i miss N...she acts like him! She's funny, Attractive, Smart , silly and her personality are like N! Gosh...i didn't know it was hard to have 2 crush at the same time..." Uzi said while she cover her face "Well its ok Uzi...but the question is...does Zsq and N knows that you have a crush on them?" Thad said as he question Uzi ".....not yet....." "HOLY MOLY bro- you got to be kidding me....you haven't confessed yet?!" Thad was shock when he heard that Uzi hasn't confessed to Zsq or even N it was pretty shooking because Uzi never confessed her feelings to anyone before because sometimes the one who admire her or have a crush on her...was the one who confessed there feelings.. "y'know what?...lets go back to our class and i don't want to be late" Uzi stands up from the chair and starting walking to there room and thad just sigh and follow her...Wow Uzi haven't confessed...i think this will be the first time that Uzi will confessed but...she needs time to prepare or think for it...

After her Exam------•

Uzi was the first one who finish her test because she is a pretty brilliant drone and the teacher promise if someone finish there test first they can go home early and take a rest Uzi leaves the classroom and walk away from her classroom and looking down on the floor....she noticed that Zsq wasn't here today... that's weird Zsq always go to class...Uzi started to get worried but her promise is to visit N and V..but she still finds Zsq.

As she leaves the school she go back into her place goes to her room and get her phone to try on contacting Zsq but nothing is replying or anything..no updates..she sigh and decided to Visit N and V instead that will sure gets her into the good mood...especially to N.

"Uzi?...are you ok?" Khan Uzi father question about Uzi "im fine dad.." Uzi sigh "Well..are you going to visit N? Im gonna leave now-" "Wait dad...i was about to visit him can i come with you?" Uzi said "alright but your going there alone ok?" "Yes i know dad" the father duo goes to Khan work place and Khan let Uzi goes outside at the big door barrier and khan waves a goodbye to Uzi and close the door barrier.

Uzi is now walking and finally reached her destination and notice that Its a bit quiet...maybe N and V are inside? Uzi goes inside and Notice that N is on sleep mode and he sleeps upside down like a bat, Uzi Find it cute when N sleeps like this..*N looks so cute when he sleeps...Wait what am i thinking?...but i think telling the truth* Uzi thought to herself and notice that N wings are covering him..looks like N wings can sense someone if someone nears him...Uzi notice that N is about to awake and Even V...their system is back online "Uzi?.....UZI!!!" N immediately hug Uzi and not letting it go and Uzi hugged back and got butterflies in her  "i missed you so much...why your not visiting us? And you only go here 3 times in 1 week..." N said a bit of sadness but he is glad that Uzi goes here "Hey purple freak... y'know i dont say this alot but...i missed you too..i miss our arguments" V said with a laugh and Uzi laugh along. "Its good to see how you guys missed me and i missed N alot more.." Uzi realized she said something and she looks away having a shade of rose color on her face. N heard what Uzi said and did the same thing on looking away like Uzi did but N face is more red than her "Wow N your having a little-" "Dont say it V" N said while he stares at V deeply and looks like his serious "Ok ok i wont continue the sentence that i said" V laugh again and They just laugh...Uzi continue to fix the pod and talks about literally everything but Uzi still worried about Zsq..

End of chapter 3.