Chapter 8 - Bond with others

Uzi and the two dissasembly drones runs and flew in the air ready to meet Zsq Friends.

Uzi got a notification on her device...ohh! Its Zsq again  "Heyy! Stop flying and come here!!" The two flew down infront of Uzi
Ready to listen to her "Look its Zsq" Uzi opens her device and notice her message

•--------Zsq and Uzi private conversation--------•

(Blah blah blah their recent conversation)

Z: Ziiiiii where are you?...i missed you already :(!

(Recent)

Z:Look...behind you.....

•---------End of the conversation--------•

Uzi seems confused and she look behind and a little drone like a worker drone running towards her and Hugs behind her "ZIIIIIIII!!....i missed you hehe" Zsq says to Uzi and Uzi has a pink shade on her face and decided to let her hug her "Hi Zsq..amd we only just have our alone moment in the classroom remember? Am i that important to you?"  Zsq realized Uzi replies and decided not to reply her, N got his Jealousy look on jis face but he tries to hide it with his smile "its a pleasure to meet you again Zsq" N looks At Zsq like an a little angry look, Zsq smiles (pretend) back "me too N..." Zsq and N stared at each other and V snaps them back to reality and it did work "Oy oy Stop you two" V says to the two and Back to there usual mood, Uzi is confused why N and Zsq just stare again...her Overthinking is back...but she will deal with that later "Well! Since i said to Zi that you guys meet my Dissasembly friends" She says happily, The two dissasembly drones landed and the fog made a like a big but not much explosion And back to there Normal face they have different color not like the normal dissasembly drones have yellow but they have blue...looks like they belong to the different company "Hello! Im serial designation X and this is L My companion" X says happily to them "Thanks for saying that im your companion X..." "Your welcome!" The two dissasembly drones look at each other and look back to everyone "Well...guys...these are my parents..." Zsq laugh and Uzi knoww that Zsq sees them as her parents she laugh along but not for N and V "YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE?!" "WHAT?! NO WERE NOT! she just sees us as her parents because she wanted too.." the two duo of dissasembly drones says to each other and Uzi and Zsq still laughing until the laughter turns into chuckle "Well..." N decided to break the silence "Since there are 2 new dissasembly drones here....lets teach Uzi how to fly!" The other 3 confused but Uzi just smiles at N "Thanks N....and i do really need to know how to fly.. because im a ....ammm... zombie drone-" Uzi Chuckle nervously.

"Well! What are we waiting for? Lets gooooo teach her!" L grabs Uzi hands and flew up into the nearest building and N follows along all left was X, Zsq and V "Seems like L likes the 2 dissasembly that we met tonight" V hears X and Zsq and decided to listen amd trying not to look at them and just keep looking at the three on top of the nearest building teaching Uzi how to fly "Mhm...but i dont like N....he steals Zi away from me..." "Now now Zsq....dont be like that.." "Y'know me X..." X doesn't know what to respond next he just nod but he doesn't like Zsq to hate anybody...he wants to have a lovely friendship..but looks like Zsq is... falling inlove?.

"Hey V! Look at Uzi!!" N pointed at Uzi falling unable to control her wings "HEY!" V immediately runs to Uzi ready to catch and successfully did it "BRO TEACH HER HOW TO CONTROL HER WINGS N!!" "IDK HOWWWWWW" N fakes his cries "Its ok N im still learning hahah" Uzi Chuckle"Well then lets go back on learning!" L grabs Uzi hand and whooop! They go back to the top of the building and Uzi let go of L hand and hug N "its ok N..." N was a bit shook but he hugs her back, N look down below and look at Zsq and smirk, Zsq mood changes a bit when N teasing her...there bet still continuing.

End of Chapter 8.