Chapter 4 - Interaction

The three N,V and Uzi are still at the pod talking laughing or even agrue but arguements are only for V and Uzi if thats happening N would just watch them being mad or stare at each other

"Your wrong V if this...thing or a communicator system or buttons wont work then we wont be able to contact with humans" Uzi said while fix the buttons "bruh b'tch... doesn't mean your smart you know everything?" V said "language V! No swearing" N said to V, N doesn't like V to swear because its a bad influence but he gets used to her swearing moment "your not controlling me N" "Will you two stop?" Uzi said to the two, she checks the time on her wrist and notice that its getting late "Woah? I stay here for a long time already? Well time do go fast" "What your leaving already?" N said to Uzi..he doesn't like Uzi to leave because she is his only drone that get along with him well "yes N also imma just.." Uzi kneel down on V and unlocks the chain on both of her wrists "You freeing me now Purple freak?" V said to Uzi while she has a bit confusion on her face "Yes, now imma go now.....before im getting about Zsq...." She whispers her last sentence.

N hears what Uzi said and got a bit curious about who is Zsq is.."Who's Zsq?" N said questioning Uzi and has a bit of jealousy on his voice but he trys to hide it "She's just my friend N dont worry..." Uzi said with a smile "N got a bit jealous here hahah" V laugh and N look away and cover his face with a rose color on his face, he looks at V with a a little mad face.

Uzi hears what V said and a tint of red shade on her cheek gotten to her but she trys to ignored it "thats cute but i really need to go now..bye!" Uzi grabs her bag and leave the pod.

N heard Uzi and got a red shade on his face and before he looks away, he watches Uzi leaves the pod and immediately looks away and cover his face "bruh dont boyfanning to much you need to know who is Zsq first-" V said trying to change the mood as a joke but looks like its not a joke anymore "Ohh...yes..." N change his mood when he hears The name he got jealous immediately..."imma go and follow her and see whats up too.." N leaves the pod and flew up leave V alone in the pod "you really leave me huh? Hahaha".

N Flew up in the sky and secretly follows Uzi..

His been following Uzi for 3 minutes and found her with another worker drone hugging her but its not thad...maybe its Zsq? N allows Thad to interact with Uzi because he is Uzi best friend but with someone else that he don't know? Well he loves to get along with someone new but not now...he landed beside Uzi and scared Uzi and Zsq a bit "WAAH! Ohh sorry... Hi..ohh Zi! This is must be the drone that your talking about" Zsq looks at N deeply, N grins "hello" N said with a bit of coldness on his tone, Zsq grins aswell "well hi then.." Zsq and N both stare at each other deeply...looks like they dont like each other.

Uzi notice there glares she knows whats happening "heey! Ammmm N why did you follow me?" Uzi question to N "i just wanted to see you go home safely.....and i want to know who the nugget its Zsq.." N silent says his last sentence and he smiles at Uzi to keep his personality positive but not on his mind "i was about to get Uzi to safety.." Zsq says and she pretend to smile aswell

"Well this is new.." Uzi said to her thoughts.

End of chapter 4.