Chapter 5 - Jealousy

Zsq and N finally met after weeks have past from the last chapter...it looks like it doesn't go well..

"Why dont you two stop staring at each other and be ammm...kind to each other....i guess?.." Uzi said and chuckle nervously, Zsq and N immediately stop staring at each other and look at Uzi with a smile and their look on their face looks like nothing happened earlier.

Uzi found out that Zsq and N hate eachother but she doesn't know the reason.."Can you tell me why are you staring at each other?" Uzi said while she looks at the two, before Zsq answer Uzi question, N answer it first "Ohh were just......" N went silence because he doesn't know what reason he would say but Zsq finish his sentence " Were observing our look.....and hate eachother" Zsq said silently on her last sentence and pretend to smile, Uzi just stare at them but smile a bit she knows already that Zsq and N already hate eachother by looking at their eyes "Well then...lets go Zsq" Uzi leaves and goes inside the worker drone base and she is waiting for Zsq to come back inside. Now its Zsq and N are left they just stare deeply waiting for both of them who talks first...

"Well let me tell you that Zi is mine, you got that?" Zsq said to N "Who said that She's yours? You guys just met" N replied "Who said that we just met? I met her last 3 weeks so?" Zsq immediately replied N "Still... you guys just met.." Zsq and N glare at each other none stop "She's mine" N said still glaring at Zsq "ohh so you wanted to see Who Uzi loves? Huh?" "Bet" They both grins at each other and they both leaves, N flew up and Zsq walks fast

N came back with a mad face and V knows why N face is like that "may i ask why your mad?" V question "Ohh nothing is just that Zsq trying to steal Uzi away from me.." "Ohh really?" "YES V!" N shouted "ohh im sorry..if i shouted at you V..." "Why would you be sorry?....your hot when mad" V smiles and N just accept the compliment of her "amm thank you?" "Your welcome but still Are you trying to steal/get that purple freak to you?" V question "you can already tell V" N answer her question N still has a mad face on him until V said something different "Do you want to meet L and X?" V said while blow some bubbles "huh? Who are they?" "You'll find out" V just turn around and blow some bubbles "ohhh come on! Tell me who they are!" N looks like he is eager to know who is L and X but he knows that V will say that 'be patient N', N just sigh "alright fine....i'll wait until i found out who they are" "good now you will have to wait...".

End of Chapter 5.