Chapter 6 - Curiousity

When Zsq walk faster to go back to the base of worker drones and when she enters she didn't notice Uzi..she just walk fast "Hmm thats weird..i never seen her like that" Uzi decided to go back to her place and sat on a chair and she noticed that Thad came into her place "Hey! What you doing?...also have you noticed Zsq?...she acts like she's mad or something...do you know what happened?" Thad Ask Uzi with curiousity as he tilt his head "Well.... When N and Zsq met...their personality change instantly-" "ehh? How can you tell?" Thad replies, Uzi didn't answer his question she just stare at the floor and thinking about why N and Zsq are mad? Does N and Zsq don't like eachother? Is there something in between them? Do they know each other already? So many questions on Uzi head are stacking one by one until thad snaps her thoughts "Heeeey! Your overthinking again-" "ohh sorry...y'know me...ahah" Uzi just Chuckle a bit but Still wondering...

*Do you have any idea on Why their mad at eachother?* Uzi question but she still stares at the floor, Thad heard the question and got thinking too...but he realized something that maybe Uzi will/will not like it "Do you think that Zsq and N trying to get you? As in they're trying to ammm....how do i say this.." Uzi heard thad replies and her Overthinking got worse but not that much.

"What if... they're trying to....see who you likeeeeee the most? Huh?" "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Uzi shout At thad but not in a loud voice, Her Overthinking got more worse she is trying to question her feelings towards the two *Whos does she like the most?* *Who is the one that cares for her the most?* And again a stack of questions are continue to stack one by one.."your overthinking again... just tell them you like the most!" "NO" "Why?...." Thad replies immediately when Uzi speaks "I don't want anyone to be upset...if i choose N, Zsq will having a breakdown...If i choose N... he'll probably ignored me for the rest of my life and maybe he'll kill me because he is a dissasembly drone and im just a worker drone...." "Haysssss just pick someone! Even if they are different from us or same we just need to love and take care of our self alright?" Thad comfort Uzi from her Overthinking problem "..thanks Thad.." "your welcome Zi! Im your best friend so? Im here to comfort you!" Uzi smiles at thad and hug him and thad hugs her back.

While thats happening...Zsq goes back into her place and slam the door "Woah Zsq...calm down what happened?" Another disssembly drone speak...its X a male dissasembly drone and same height of N but added 2 inch taller. Zsq groans "i met with Uzi disassembly drone friend and he is starting to get on my nerves" Zsq sat on her coach and just sitting "hey Zsq! And hello X" Another disssembly drone and its a male again ,has the same height of X but 1 inch shorter "hi papa ahahah" Zsq tease L "Will you stop calling me that?" "Well do i look like i care?" Zsq replies and look at the ceiling with nothing to do..."Soooo can you tell us who is this Uzi disassembly friend?" "His name is N" X almost shook his head but he tries to keep his face serious face "really?" "Yes papa" "Shut up Zsq" L replied to Zsq teasingness "your welcome" zsq just smile and got thinking of how will Zsq convince Uzi that she is the one who likes Uzi the most...the one and only....

End of Chapter 6.