Chapter 9 - Flirtitious to them

Uzi has been trying to get Zsq and N to be a good friends but no matter what Uzi do, they wont be friends.

Thad and Uzi are at Uzi place and her bedroom "Hey Zi! Have you tried them to be in a good friendship?" "I dont have updates..Ugh" Uzi slam her face into her computer desk "What if?...you try to be flirtitious to them?" Uzi look at Thad with bombastic side eye expression "Bro? Why?" "Well...can we atleast? Try and see? And lets see if N and Zsq do have feelings or a connection to you?" Uzi has been thinking about it "Should i?" Thad was shock about Uzi answer because when this kind of question thad ask her..she WOULD definitely denied it..but it looks like she changed a bit. "SERIOUS?!" Uzi nod her head "Like... serious serious?!" "YES THAD DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?" Thad cover his mouth and shakes his head for a no "Good...But i feel like it would be easy- but hard at the same time-" Uzi puts her face on her desk "AHHH simple Zi...just be a little flirty~ like.. physical touch! Or nickname~" Uzi got red when Thad was giving her advice to do it "thank you thad but i think i can handle it.." Uzi says.

Uzi is at N base and V and N just chasing around practicing there Fighting skills and V is winning-. Uzi remembers that she plays instruments like a violin and a flute but she mostly plays a violin but she only shows it to thad, she grabs her violin from her magic back pack and starts playing with a simple melody.

N got distracted by the melody and he got motivate by it and he successfully defeated V "Hey! Your distracted and you got stronger?" V scoffs "Sorry...but that music is peacefully to listen... WAIT-" N goes to the pod and he peeks through the entrance door and saw Uzi playing a violin, Uzi hears N footsteps..she stops "i can hear you sunshine" Uzi said calmly and she continues to play the violin, leaving N with a red face he goes Outside and V knows the reason why N face is like that "PFFFFFFT- HAHAHAH what just happened N?" N cannot answer V question all he thinks now is...*DID UZI JUST CALL ME SUNSHINE?! DID SHE DID THAT ON PURPOSE?! IS SHE FLIRTING OR SOMETHING?! AHHH IDK!!* "HUYY N!!" V snaps N back to reality "tell me what happened?" "Well...well...Uzi called me dear-" V squeals "HOLY SH#T REALLY?" N nod at V "ok wanna go inside now?" "But we might bother her-" V took N hand, she doesn't care if they are bothering her.

Uzi Stops playing when she hears footsteps and it was N and V Uzi continue to play and V and N sat on the two chairs and listened to Uzi. uzi finally stops after 4 minutes of playing "hello..did you like my performance?" Uzi Chuckle "DEFINITELY!" N claps his hand and V aswell, V had a idea which will make something flustered a bit- "N wanted to play too" "HHUH?! V!!" V laugh at N reaction "i mean i could teach him i don't mind" N blush at Uzi answers "Soo N? Your gonna?-" N stands up and goes to Uzi, Uzi smiles and handed her violin to N, N grabs it and dont know what to do next, he tries to remember the position that Uzi does when she is performing, N put the body of the voilin in his shoulder and the neck is on N hand and he start to play but it came out with a wrong sound *screech sounds* Uzi chuckle "Let me teach you.." Uzi gently place her hands on N hand that was positioning on the neck of the violin, Uzi teaches some violin stuff but N almost not focusing on Uzi teach he was focusing on Uzi hand touching his.

~~~~~~~~~~~• <3

Zsq is at the library and finding a book to read but unfortunately she can't reach it Uzi and thad enters the library and feels like quiet but of course its a library and you cannot make a loud noises or yelled or scream you can talk of course "Im gonna go to our place Zi! You go find you book to study or read-" Thad goes to there place where they usually study or hangout, Uzi walks around the library and found Zsq looking at the book that is a bit high for her to reach, Uzi Chuckle softly *Cute..* Uzi thought to herself, she approached Zsq "Hi" "hello zi! Amm Zi? Can you get it for me?" Uzi Smiles "Sure dear" and Zsq blush a little, Zsq points the book that she wanted and Uzi successfully get it. "There you go.... sunshine" Uzi says and got her books to read and left, leaving Zsq heart beating so fast by the nickname..even though its just a nickname for her..its means alot.

"Hey? Zi? Did you do it? N and Zsq?" Thad ask with curious face, his definitely interested on Uzi plans on the two, Uzi nodded and thad clap his hand "Well good luck dealing with them" *thad laugh and Uzi laugh along and continued to do there business. "Why she called me that kind of nickname?" N and Zsq thought to them self both of them from different places. "hey Zi... someone is staring at you~" "shut up pls i know its Zsq" thad chuckle at Uzi response, she really knows who's staring at her, he looked at the window and a dissasembly drone hanging in the window of the library "did you know that your two buddies is watching you?" Uzi shook and gave thad a bombastic side eye face expression "really?" Thad nod and Uzi is flustered..she may or may not regret calling Zsq and N a nickname

End of Chapter 9.