Training the disciples

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ɪᴛ.
ɴᴀɴ ᴊᴀʏᴜʀᴏᴘɴᴇ.
ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪʀᴏɴʏ.
ɴᴀɴᴇᴜɴ ʜᴀɴɢsᴀɴɢ ɴᴀʏᴇᴏᴘɢᴀᴇ.

Tian Xing sat in the room assigned to her.

According to the system, Luo BingHe had to go through the Endless Abyss plotline. Tian Xing would have preferred if he didn't have to venture into that path, but this time, Shen Qingqiu's life was on stake. She had to find a way to make him go through the Endless Abyss without Luo BingHe being absolutely heartbroken and Shen Qingqiu's B-points getting cleared to zero.

Tian Xing was very grateful to her memories. They served really well in these circumstances.

Even though she had forgotten a lot of things in her past lives. In Mo dao zu shi, she completely forgot about the fact that Jin GuangYao had actually killed a Nie sect general and burned down the brothel he was brought up in. It was a good thing they reconciled in the end and it was not brought up again as Jin GuangYao saved the whole cultivation world being the mvp of the war, and the fact that he changed for the better.

She had also forgotten about Rong Guang in the world of Tian Guan Ci Fu. It was only after talking with Pei Ming and after he accidentally blurted out his story of how he ascended did Tian Xing remember about that resentful sword. It was truly chaotic.

Tian Xing really hoped she didn't forget crucial plot points like these where little changes would affect the characters.

She started thinking of ways to actually put Ming Fan and Ning Yingying to shape. As much annoying as they were in the beginning, they really started to become likeable characters in the end, especially Ning Yingying. She turned into such a girlboss, Tian Xing had been stunned with her development.

In the end, they were really designed by Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky to be the way that they were, but right now, she had the reigns to change them for the better.

Luo BingHe was the main corcerm for her though. In the end, he turned out to be a full blown yandare. It was good that Shen Qingqiu actually ended up liking him back, otherwise it would have turned out horrible. Even so, their relationship was quite a bit toxic, albeit most of it was because of the demonic sword Xin Mo.

Tian Xing really had to stop Luo BingHe from turning into a psycho.

Luo BingHe had already gone through enough as he had. There was no reason to add more trauma when she could prevent it.

Today was the first day of there training with her. The disciples were lined out in three rows, waiting for their new substitute Shifu.

Some were gossiping as to how she would turn out to be.

Luo BingHe was staring intently into the mountain his Shizun had went into.

He really couldn't acknowledge anyone else as his Shifu except him. Not after those words he said before. Not after the carefree smile he saw in the carriage. Not after his Shizun protected them from that Skinner.

Tian Xing came out in front of them. Her aura was powerful and domineering. An alpha in person, if secondary genders existed in that universe. She had multicoloured robes as always. Her hair was long, black and flowing down her back upto her knee, two braids of locks tied behind her back with a small hair pin. She had two little earrings dangling down her ears, and her skin was a creamy pale. Her waist held a sword that was still sheathed, it's power unknown to the disciples. Her steps were confident, steady and surety.

Her most distinctive features were her eyes. They were neon yellow, a colour no one had seen in orbs. She truly was a magnificent and beautiful woman.

What the disciples didn't know, was that this woman had tremendous power with her.