Planning

𝖧𝗐𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗐𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗎𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝖾 𝗂𝗅
𝗆𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗎𝗀𝖺 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗃𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖾.
𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗄𝗎𝗍𝗄𝖺𝗃𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗇
𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖻𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖾.

Luo BingHe walked...nervously. He peaked inside his Shizun's room which seemed to be quite neat.

'Shizun is as neat and clean as always. Such elegance...'

He spotted the man reading some scrolls on his table. His eyelashes were not too long or too short. His jade green eyes were half lidded and his mouth was pressed in a thin line. He was focused on whatever he was reading.

His adorned a light green and white robe and his hair was down. He didn't wear anything fancy, even among his high quality clothing.

Shen Qingqiu never wore clothes that were too fancy. But even then, right now, he was wearing clothes that were simple even among his simple and elegant clothes. He still didn't look any less beautiful.

Luo BingHe loved his Shizun. It was not a good thing to think. But he did love him. Maybe right now was not the right time. After someone took over the peak would be the right time to approach him.

He could wait.

Besides, it was not as if his Shizun loved him. At least not now.

Shen Qingqiu sensed someone and spoke, "Come in."

Luo BingHe took a deep breath and walked in, "Shizun..."

He called really softly, but Shen Qingqiu looked like thunder had fallen on his head. He swiftly looked up at his disciple, and took in his appearance.

He was still the same Luo BingHe, just that he looked a bit taller, had a demon clan mark on his forehead, and his face was a bit more handsome and refined than his teenage years.

After all, this BingHe was 20 years old.

He stood up, walked towards him, and touched his cheek. He was not dreaming, was he?

Luo BingHe was supposed to return five years later if anything. Only three years had passed. And here he was, standing in front of him.

"BingHe...you...is it really you?"
His voice was soft, shaky and hoarse.

It was for a different reason. But Luo BingHe thought it was because his Shizun missed him so much. He smiled, "It is me, Shizun. Luo BingHe. I survived in the abyss."
"You..."
'How did you get out of there so early?' That was the rest of the question. But of course he wouldn't say something like that.

Luo BingHe laughed softly, "Did Shizun miss this disciple?"
"Don't be silly. Everyone missed you."
"Ahahaha."

Shen Qingqiu's eyes turned sharp, "You, since when was there a philosophy that a disciple should protect the master?"

Oh shit. There it comes.

"Eh...I...wanted to save Shizun...there is no such philosophy..."
"By throwing yourself in the abyss? Really?"
"Ah..." he made an awkward smile.

"I couldn't just let Shizun get thrown there." He didn't want to reveal the fact that he knew that Tian Xing deliberately let him fall there.

'Ugh, this is awful. I know she did what she did for a reason, but it left so much loopholes in others' hearts. It better be worth it.'

He sighed, "Shizun, forgive this disciple. But now, I am here aren't I?"

Shen Qingqiu blanked out a bit hearing that sentence. He didn't expect Luo BingHe to return so soon.