It's time

ᴍᴡᴏʟ ᴇᴏᴊᴇᴏɢᴏᴄʜᴇᴏᴊᴇᴏɢᴏ
ᴇᴏᴅᴇᴜʟʏᴏ-ᴅᴀᴇsʏᴇᴏ.
ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ.
ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ.
ɢᴇᴜɴɪᴋᴋᴀ ɴᴇᴏɴ ɴᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴊᴀʟʜᴀsʏᴇᴏ.
ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ, ʜᴇʏ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.

Tian Xing meditated and conserved her strength. Shen Qingqiu did the same, but for a different reason of course.

He opened his eyes at midnight. Tian Xing didn't waste time and opened them as well. By now, he must be observing Luo BingHe running around with beauties and scolding him about quality over quantity.

And Shen Qingqiu did just that exactly. Tian Xing sighed.

Luo BingHe was with the beauties who refused to be anything other than beauties. The useless cannon fodders were with him too. Luo BingHe was pretty fed up with them at this point, even more so as his personality had developed in a different way in this world.

In this world, there was Tian Xing, who meddled with the interactions Luo BingHe had to face. She made him to be the way that he actually developed his own sense of self-justice and not just stay low-key.

Luo BingHe spoke, "Ah my fellow brothers and sisters. We must walk a bit more faster."

He had been collecting the beads silently not giving away his possessions. And because of this, he had plenty of beads with him.

Tian Xing had strictly advised him to not stay with in any river areas. Because under water, he couldn't see the enemy. Slaying them was one thing, but staying near one to rest was a bad idea.

So when Qin Wanrong cried out about her ankle hurting and her being uncomfortable about not bathing, he softly spoke, "I am sorry but we cannot really stop here. There is a river nearby."

Wan Qinrong cried, "Isn't that more of a reason we should go there?"

Luo BingHe shook his head, "No. In rivers there might be dangerous creatures hiding. And we cannot see them under water. If they suddenly attack us, there will be bound to have casualties. Little Sister, if you go to bath in a river, especially at this time, you will be inviting your own death."

Qin Wanyue was startled, "That's right. Martial Brother Luo is good to warn us. Little Sister Wanrong, we cannot go there."

"I know you are tired. We all are and we need rest as well. So please bare with it for a while. Just a little more." Spoke Luo BingHe with a smile.

Tian Xing cheered internally, 'Very good.'

Shen Qingqiu raised an eyebrow and asked her, "Did you tell him to not rest by riverbeds?"
"Yes I did. You got a problem with that?"
"No to be honest. As long as things go well. The system is nagging me up with the Endless Abyss plotline."
"Ask your system one thing."
"What is it?"

Tian Xing spoke seriously, more serious than she had been in these three years they spent together, "Ask what is the main purpose of the Endless Abyss plotline."

Shen Qingqiu asked, annoyed, "Don't you already know that?"
"Shut up and for once listen to me. It's important."

Shen Qingqiu asked the system, 'System, what is the main purpose of the Endless Abyss plotline?'

The system responded, [For Luo BingHe to get his golden finger, the Xin Mo sword, also for him to unlock his origins.]

Shen Qingqiu replied the exact sane thing the system said to Tian Xing. In response, she only smiled, "Alright."

Shen Qingqiu didn't understand the meaning of that smile. But he didn't question it.

Soon enough, there were fireworks of emergency into the sky, as if like a festival. But right now, there was chaos going on inside the tower. Disciples were yelling for help, and the sect masters were losing their six senses over the situation.