Business

𝖤𝗈𝗄𝗃𝗈𝗀𝗀𝗂 𝖾𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗎𝗇 𝗇𝖺𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗅
𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾.
𝖠𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗆𝖽𝖺𝖾𝗎𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗃𝖺𝗒𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗄𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗆𝖽𝖺𝖾𝗎𝗆𝗇𝖾.

Tian Xing looked at the large mountain in front of her.

"Here goes nothing."

This was the mountain Tanglian-Jun was trapped under. Tian Xing saw through Luo BingHe's memories and discovered the location. It was not that ominous, but people would definitely not expect a former Demon Lord to be trapped under there.

[I bet y'all forgot Tian Xing could see other people's memories. XD]

It was pretty bizarre to think that. But this was most probably the last task she had to do before her journey in this world would end.

'Man, where am I gonna end up next?'

Either way, she channelled her spiritual energy, and closed eyes.

Focusing, she found out the opening to the mountain.

Boom!

'Wow, that's a big entrance.'

She entered the dark path under where he was sealed. And as she went even lower, there was a chamber.

It was locked, although it appeared transparent. Inside was a person.

No, a demon.

It was Tanglian-Jun, Jing Li.

"Oh? Someone came to pay me a visit?" His voice was smooth, and his aura was strong even from within the sealed room. Luo BingHe's handsome face was definitely from his father's genes.
Tian Xing spoke, "Well, it's not quite a visit. I am here to release you."

Jing Li was surprised, "Release me? Why exactly?"
"You don't want to get released?"
"That I do. But why are you releasing me?"

Tian Xing smiled, "Didn't humans trap you down here a decade and a half ago? I am here to free you as a fellow human."
"You are a human?"
"Did you think I was not?"
"Yes, I didn't think another human would free me."
"Hah, if another human could have a kid with you, what makes you think another human won't free you?"

Jing Li smirked, "How did you know I had a kid with a human?"
"You tell me. You are not that dumb, are you?"
"You dare show such arrogance to me?"

Tian Xing's smile was malicious, "You are one to talk. You still act like you are the Demon Lord when you have been trapped inside here for years. And you haven't changed at all."

Jing Li lifted his head slightly, a smile still tugging at his lips, "I like that attitude. You probably know my son, don't you?"
"Why do you care? It's not like you love him."
"Of course I don't."

Bam!

Tian Xing made a huge blow by the side of the cave they chamber was in. Rocks fell down from above.

"You do realise you are saying that about your son, right?"
"Yes?"
"What kind of a father are you?"
"It's not like I know him. Besides, there is called love in the demon realm. Everything depends on power."

Tian Xing looked straight at him, "You didn't love Su Xiyan?"
Jing Li stilled, "How do you know her name?"
"Is it really important to know? Answer me first."
"..."

Jing Li remained quiet. Rubi sighed, "Let's make a deal. You get to be the Demon Lord again after being released. However, there are conditions to me releasing you."
"What conditions?" Jing Li didn't like the sound of it.
Rubi smiled, "It's a pretty small one, I would say. After taking the seat of the Demon Lord, form a truce with a human realm."
"...Pardon?"
"Form a truce with the humans. The humans will not attack demons, nor will the demons attack humans. Neither of the respective races will hinder in their respective realms' affairs and progress."
"...Hhahahahahhahahahahah. You are telling me to go along with them?"
"I am. That's exactly what I am saying."
"Are you mental? Those same humans trapped me here for 20 years."
"And yet, I am here to release you. And trust me, I am the only one who is going to come here deliberately to release you."