Crisis

𝕺𝖔𝖍, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖆 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓.
𝕬𝖒𝖊𝖚𝖉𝖔, 𝖌𝖊𝖚𝖗𝖊,
𝖔𝖔𝖍, 𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖚 𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖔, 𝖆𝖕𝖚𝖒𝖉𝖊𝖔.
𝕭𝖚𝖑𝖌𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖆𝖊𝖞𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊,
𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖍𝖌𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖓 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗.
𝕸𝖎𝖏𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖔𝖞𝖊 𝖆𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖑 𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖊𝖔𝖌𝖊.
𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖏𝖏𝖆𝖐 𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖕 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜,
𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖓 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖔.
𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖏𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖓 𝖓𝖆𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖊𝖒𝖉𝖔𝖑𝖌𝖊.

Jing Li sighed as he looked at his son.

It was so obvious this guy was in love with his master. The said master was also in love with his son.

The problem was, his son knew he was in love but was too unsure to confess, while his master was in denial that he was in love.

Tian Xing spoke as she drank her tea, "Sha Hualing has lately been trying to woo Zhuzhi Lang. And it's working. Pretty well, I would say."

Jing Li sighed, "At least for them it's working. My son is not even making a move. I didn't expect someone of my own blood to not be direct about love of all things, that even for so long."

Tian Xing smiled at the remarks.

'My son', he said. Endearment was still there, no matter demon blood or human blood.

Not all parents were loving of their child. At least Jing Li developed affection for the Maiden Luo.

Or maybe not so Maiden. Luo BingHe was a different person here.

If he was the same as he was in svsss, he definitely wouldn't have waited that long to make it known that he loved his Shizun.

Tian Xing didn't know if that was a good thing or not. Luo BingHe had been hiding his feelings for so long it was scary.

'Is this gonna end up in another Hua Cheng and Lan WangJi situation or something?' she couldn't help thinking that woefully.

Shen Qingqiu's denial was not helping either. Guy was clearly in love with Luo BingHe, but he just couldn't register thinking he was something other than 'straight'.

Truly the embodiment of "We are all homo, 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑜 𝑆𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑠."

Sigh.

Zhuzhi Lang came in and saluted, "Uncle, Xing-jie."
"A-Lang." smiled Tian Xing.
"I wish to speak of something important."

Jing Li sat up, "Go on."
"...This one has a request."
"What is it?"
"I wish to court the Demon Saintess, Sha Hualing."

Tian Xing closed her eyes. Jing Li nodded, "I give permission."
"..."

Zhuzhi Lang was surprised, "You don't have any issues?"
"None at all. Why did you assume I would refuse?"
"..."

Sha Hualing came from a noble demon family. She was prestigious, and loyal to the people she loved. Sha Hualing might have been arrogant and brash towards humans, but her loyalty was no joke.

Tian Xing spoke, "You need to give her some understanding of being with the human society."
"Yes, Xing-jie."
"I expect good news from you two." said Tian Xing with no hesitation.
"Yes, Xing-jie." spoke Zhuzhi Lang with a bow.

Tian Xing went to him and held him up, "No bowing to me. How many times have I told you?"

Zhuzhi Lang spoke sheepishly, "How can I not? Xing-jie saved me."
"I merely just did what I was supposed to do."