CRUSH - Namra X Reader

PRE APOCALYPSE

Y/N - Your name

*Your pov*

You sit at your desk waiting for class, you always arrive slightly earlier than needed, but you were okay with that.

There were a few other students in the classroom with you, someone you sometimes spoke to, and the others were people you didn't even make eye contact with.

You pull your earplugs from your skirt pocket and shuffle your playlist.

It's not like you came in early for the sake of it, more because you enjoy the 20 minutes of quietness.

*5 minutes later*

You turn off your music to save your phone's battery, and lay your head on the desk.

You hear footsteps gradually getting closer to the classroom, you silently pray for it to be one of your friends.

You look up to see Namra, the class president walk in. She doesn't care to look around the room, she only looks down at her textbook.

Your gaze follows her to where she sits, next to you. Nobody knew it, but you had a huge crush on her.

She sits down and places her textbook on the table. You turn to her and give her a small, but genuine smile.

"Hey Namra!" You say, she turns to you.

She slightly smiles, but not much. She then turns back to studying, you decide to leave her be.

*15 minutes later*

The class quickly started to pile up with students, now I feel at school.

Mrs Park enters the room and begins to teach the lesson.

*After class*

"Well that's it for today, see you after lunch" Mrs Park announces.

The majority of the class runs to the door, ready to get lunch. Namra is one of the last to leave, I slowly walk behind her.

"Namra?" I say, she could definitely hear my voice trembling.

She turns to me, and looks straight at me. I felt my face going red.

"Yes?" She says, waiting for me to talk again.

"Well...this is really hard to say. But, I..I think I like you." My face started to feel really hot.

She didn't say anything, she's clearly rejecting me. Oh no.

"If you don't like me, I totally get it. I mean you are the star student after all, I'm rather the oppos-"

I stopped speaking once I felt her hand on mine. Wait, does this mean she likes me? Or just wants me to stop speaking?

There was silence for a moment, but my mind was rushing with thoughts. "Me too." She holds onto my hand tighter.

I slowly start to smile. "Really?!"

She hummed in response, a slight smile growing on her face. "Really."

Now she's the one going red.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!!!! Please don't be silent, comment what you think! Also, a vote would mean so much to me! Feel free to request who I write a one shot about next :))))