TUTOR - Joonyeong X Reader ( Part 2 )

We walk for about ten minutes before reaching the front of my house.

I take out my key but turn to Joonyeong before opening the door.

"Joonyeong, you're okay with cats right?"

He nods. "I love cats!" He smiles.

I smile before nodding and opening the door, letting Joonyeong in first. I close the door behind me and hang up my jacket after taking off my shoes.

"Make yourself at home! Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I say as he takes off his shoes and jacket.

"Could I have some water? If that's okay."

"Sure! No problem. If you go upstairs and go to the door on the left my room is there."

He nods and walks upstairs as I get him and I a drink.

*Joonyeong's POV*

I walk into her room and place my bag down as I look around.

I look at her desk to see tons of papers and study sheets, mostly maths.

I see her mirror stand with a small amount of makeup in front of it, though she didn't really need makeup in my opinion.

As I sit down on the floor I see a corkboard pinned above her bed, filled with pictures of her and our classmates. There are a few photos of her with family or her cats, I smile as I scan through them.

I hear Y/N's footsteps coming up the stairs as I take out my study sheets and books.

*Y/N's POV*

"I got the water, sorry I took a while."

Joonyeong simply smiles and thanks me for the water.

I sit down on the floor beside him after grabbing a few pens.

*Two hours later*

"That's how you find x!"

I nod in understanding. "Ohhh!" I smile.

"I get it now!" I turn to Joonyeong. "Thank you."

I hear a quiet meow coming from the outside of my door as I place my pen down. I open the door to see my cat Suki sitting down, looking up at me.

"Hey Suki!" I say as I pick her up, grabbing Joonyeong's attention.

I walk back to where we were studying but sit closer to Joonyeong this time, so he has the offer to stroke Suki.

"Her name is Suki?" He asks.

I nod as I smiled at her, stroking her back. Joonyeong looks at me as I continue to hold her, him stroking her soon after.

"You can hold her if you like? She's very friendly!" I say, as I continue to smile.

"Alright!" He gently takes Suki out of my hands as he holds her. "You're so cute and soft!" He says to her.

I smile at his reaction to holding Suki, he definitely likes cats.

I feel my face go slightly warm as I continue to look at him.

He turns to me as I still smile at the duo. "Are you okay?" He asks. "You've gone slightly red."

I furrow my brows slightly as I stop smiling. "I have?" I smile lightly as I look at Suki.

He hums in response. "Here you can have Suki back, she keeps meowing for you." He says as I nod.

As I carefully take Suki out of Joonyeong's arms, his hand brushes against mine, causing us to look at each other.

His cheeks go a light pink as I laugh nervously, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. I quickly nod my head slightly and smile nervously.

I place Suki down on my lap but Joonyeong grabs my hand again.

I look at him as he looks hesitant on what to do or say next, I can't imagine how red I look right now.

I try to hide my smile but fail miserably as I look down, causing him to smile too.

I feel myself blushing more by the second as I look up from the ground, still feeling Joonyeong's gaze on me.

I see Joonyeong furrow his brows for a second before sighing. "I like you Y/N." He rushes out.

I snap my head towards him. "Wha- you like me?" He nods.

I yet again fail to hide my smile as I nod.

"I like you too, I just didn't know how or when to tell you." I say, not looking away from him.

I see the blush on his face grow more and more.

A smile plasters on both of our faces as he looks down to the floor. "Should we add studying together to our routine?" He says, causing me to let out a slight chuckle.

I turn to him and nod slightly while smiling, him replicating my actions.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT, SORRY IT'S NOT THE BEST!!