ICE SKATING - Wujin X Reader

Pre apocalypse

Y/N and her friends decide to go ice skating, the winter weather giving them the perfect opportunity to do so.

Word count : 597 words

We enter the ice rink and some of our friends instantly walk onto the ice and start skating.

I finish putting on my skates and walk to the rink, holding onto the wall as I step onto the ice. I decide to wait for the rest of my friends to come onto the ice before I start skating.

As everyone is on the ice I slowly let go of the wall and glide.

*Wujin's pov*

I see Y/N let go of the wall and glide across the ice, everyone knew she took ice skating lessons so she was a pro.

I let go of the wall myself, hoping to have some sort of flow, but I skate back to the wall. I hear a thump from behind me, I turn around and see Daesu lying on the ice.

"Yah! What's so funny?" He says as I begin to laugh.

"You're such an idi-" my sentence is cut off as I fall over myself and we both drop into a fit of giggles.

Moments later I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn to face the mystery person and see Y/N. She held her hand out of me to grab, which I accepted.

*Y/N's pov*

I softly chuckle as Wujin wobbles while gaining his balance.

I turn to Daesu who is already standing up thanks to the help of Joonyeong,  I amusingly breathe out my nose at their antics.

"Thanks.." Wujin says, looking slightly embarrassed.

I lightly elbow him. "Why are you so clumsy?" I playfully ask as I smile softly.

"I can teach you if you want?" I ask.

This earns me a vigorous nod from Wujin, causing me to laugh.

I take his hand in mine and slowly skate beside him.

He wobbles at first but eventually gets the hang of it. "You're a fast learner!" I say.

He playfully shrugs his shoulders causing me to chuckle softly. I'm slightly ahead of him as I turn around, so I'm facing him for a moment, to make sure he hasn't fallen over again.

I turn back around ready to skate again but someone glides towards me at a fast pace, not looking where he's going. Before I can react, his arm knocks into me, causing me to trip over and fall.

Expecting to hit the ice, I put my arms in front of my face. But I didn't hit the ground, a strong hold is wrapped around my waist.

I remove my arms and look to see Wujin holding me up, I feel my face heating up as I regain my balance, his hands still on me.

I bow slightly in gratitude, as he smiles at me.

"Why are you so clumsy?" He says, repeating my exact words from before.

I roll my eyes playfully as he grins. "Y/N, do you know how red you look right now?"

I raise my eyebrows slightly. "Huh?" I feel my face heating up more, him still holding my waist.

"Yah! I'm not red, it's from...uhm- the skating!"

He chuckles as he lets his hold loose, almost making me fall again.

"Cmon Y/N, let's skate while we can." And with that he grabs my hand and drags me along.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS LITTLE SCENARIO!! DON'T BE A SILENT READER, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK <3 VOTES ARE ALSO ALWAYS APPRECIATED TY!! 🤍🤍