The tri kappa alpha party

"I can't believe I let you talk me into wearing this. My boobs are a centimetre away from popping out and it's so short I'm sure I'm gonna show my ass and hooha to the whole party," she said, pulling on the hem of the dress as they walked across campus towards the party.

Ember laughed. "You look sexy as hell. I still can't believe how big your boobs are. You were hiding them under those big baggy sweatshirts and now they're free!"

"Yeah a little too free. I'm gonna get arrested for indecent exposure tonight," Avneet laughed, trying in vain to pull up the chest of the dress so her cleavage wasn't on full display but it didn't budge.

"Just enjoy it. You are definitely getting laid tonight."

Avneet laughed. "Well considering I've never been laid in my entire life I highly doubt it."

"What?! Are you serious?" Ember asked. "I thought you said you had a boyfriend?"

"I did. All we ever did was make out and dry hump each other with our clothes on. I mean he wanted to do it but I just didn't feel like he was worthy of my first time. You know? As Siddharth put it, he was a bit of a douche nozzle."

"Well what does a guy need to do to be worthy of your first time?"

"I don't know. I really liked my ex Blake until I caught him making out with Edin in his car. But even before that something was holding me back from going all the way with him. I just think my first time should be with somebody special. I don't want to have any regrets."

"Yeah that makes sense," she nodded. "I've got plenty of regrets. My first time was sophomore year of high school and I was fifteen. This hot Senior guy I had a massive crush on was at my friend's party and we were all drinking and playing seven minutes in heaven. They spun the bottle and it picked for me and him to go in the closet and we started making out and the next thing I know he's putting on a condom. It literally lasted a minute. After it was over he acted like nothing even happened and he didn't even look at me when I passed him in the halls at school. It was horrible.""I'm so sorry Ember. That's awful. See that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I'm not a romantic softie or anything like that, but I don't want my first time to be with an asshole like that. I would end up with assault charges," she laughed.

Ember nodded. "What you need is to just rip it off like a band-aid and get your first time over with so you don't have all this pressure on it. You should do it with somebody you trust and have known for a long time. Somebody you know you don't have romantic feelings for so there's no chance of getting your heart broken."

She turned her head and looked at her.

"What are you insinuating?"

"You and Siddharth! Just think about it. It's perfect. You said he's got a lot of sex experience so to him it's no big deal and he's not into relationships. You've known him a long time and you know you can trust him and there's no risk of you guys falling for each other because you don't think of each other like that. If you ask me it's a brilliant idea."

"No way. I can't have sex with Siddharth so get that idea out of your head. That's just weird to even think about. He's my best friend.""Exactly. He's your best friend. You can trust him and it could be like a no strings attached, one time thing just to get your first time over with. You guys could go back to being just friends afterwards like nothing happened. You know him well enough that you're comfortable around him and he wouldn't ditch you afterwards and act like he doesn't know you. You've gotta admit it's a great idea. I mean who else would you want your first time to be with?"

She rolled the thought around in her mind and said, "I don't know Ember. It makes sense but I don't think Siddharth would ever go for it. It would be so weird and awkward."