Indecent proposal

The next morning Avneet woke up to light streaming in through her dorm room window. She took air in, slowly blinking her eyes open as they adjusted to the light, looking around as her brain slowly became aware of Siddharth's body cuddled up closely against hers from behind with his arm wrapped tightly around her waist. He had spent the night over at her house thousands of times before and she had even woken up to being cuddled by him before, but this felt different.

Her eyes shot open when she realized what was different. His penis was rock hard and he was grinding it against her butt cheek. As she stirred to move away from him, his arm gripped her tighter and his hand slid under her shirt and cupped around one of her breasts and started massaging it as she heard him groan against her neck. She froze. Was this really happening right now?

"Siddharth?" she whispered. No answer. "Siddharth!" she shouted.

She heard a groan from behind her as he stopped moving and then he suddenly jerked away from her, falling off of the bed onto the floor and then he scrambled to his feet, looking shocked as he realized what he had just done. His eyes were wide and he looked at her in the bed for a second as his still half-asleep brain was processing what just happened.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry Avneet. I didn't mean to do that. I was having a dream and it felt so real," he said, his face flushing red with embarrassment.

Her eyes left his face and looked down at the large bulge standing straight up in his boxer shorts and he looked down realizing what she was looking at. He covered himself with his hands and then grabbed one of the pillows off her bed and held it in front of himself.

He grabbed his pants and shirt off of the floor, putting them on really fast before saying he'd be right back as he headed out the door. A while later he came back in the room acting nervous.

"Look Avneet. Can we just pretend this morning never happened?" he asked, rubbing a hand through his brown hair. "It was an accident and I don't want things to be awkward between us."

"Of course........ we can't," she answered with a mischievous smile. "You know I'm gonna have to give you shit about this for the next several years. And just when you think I've finally forgotten it I'm gonna bring it back up again."

"How did I know you were gonna say that?" he laughed, tossing a pillow at her face that she blocked.

"Because you know me better than anyone else. That's how," she answered, getting up and grabbing some clothes out of her closet and her shower caddy. She turned and looked at him and laughed before closing the dorm room door.

As she took a shower she thought about the fact that if it had been any other guy that had felt her up while she was asleep she would've kicked their ass, but she knew Siddharth well enough to know he wasn't trying to cop a feel on purpose. It was obvious he was just dreaming and the shame and embarrassment written all over his face afterwards showed her he regretted it. She trusted him completely and was closer to him than anyone else and she knew without a doubt he would never do that to her.

It got her thinking that maybe Ember was right that he would be a good person to practice with for her first time because she was so comfortable with him and he was safe. She decided she would talk to him about it and see what he thought. She straightened her hair and decided to leave it down today for once. She normally only did that for special occasions but today she just felt like leaving it down. She put on a pair of her favorite capri sweatpants and a baggy off shoulder sweatshirt with a black sports bra underneath.

When she went back in her dorm room Siddharth was already dressed in a pair of dark jeans, a black t-shirt that was tight enough to see his muscles and some Nike high top tennis shoes. He was looking good as always with his tousled short brown hair and his dark aviator sunglasses on. He was one of those guys that always looked good without even having to try.