Night terror

Avneet woke up the next morning to the feeling of something tickling her nose. She put her hand up to scratch it when she felt something soft all over her face and she heard Siddharth laughing. She opened her eyes and realized that he had filled her hand with shaving cream and then tickled her nose making her smear it all over her face.

"Dude! I'm gonna make you pay for that!" she laughed as she got up and scooped the shaving cream off of her face and attempted to wipe it on him but he was too fast and sidestepped her, laughing.

"Nice try!" he said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand towards her own face, rubbing it in again as he laughed like crazy.

"Sid!" she screamed as she scooped the shaving cream out of her hair and tackled him onto the bed, wrestling with him in an attempt to rub shaving cream on his face, but it was no use because he was so much stronger than her, easily pinning her arms down to the bed.

"You're such a freakin' idiot! I swear!" she laughed, looking up into his face. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. No woman would put up with your shit."

"You put up with me," he laughed.

"I don't count. I have to put up with you. Our Dad's own a business together."

He let go of her wrists and sat up, clutching his chest like he was shot in the heart. "Ouch! That really hurts. You've wounded me," he said, falling over onto the bed beside her, pretending to be dead.

"You deserved it. A gentleman would never treat a lady like that," she said in her best attempt at a Southern Bell accent like her roommate.

Siddharth scoffed. "First off, let's get one thing straight. I don't have a girlfriend because I don't want one. And I'm sorry ma'am but I'm no gentleman and YOU sure as hell are no lady," he said laughing. "You can burp louder than any man I know and you can beat every single guy I know on video games AND you even know about cars. Are you sure you're not really a dude? Maybe I should start calling you Bobby instead of avneet ."She punched his arm and said, "Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not a dude, unless you know guys that have tits this big."

He gasped in fake shock putting his hand to his chest. "Such language! I thought you were a lady?" he laughed. "As for your boobs I've never seen them. Who's to say you don't stuff your bra?"

"Ha!" she laughed, smacking him and rolling her eyes. "Nice try pervert. I'm not showing you my boobs. Anyway, you got quite the eyeful last night."

"Yeah and so did everybody else," he laughed shaking his head. "Maybe I should start calling you ho instead of prude."

She smacked his arm. "Wearing a revealing dress doesn't make me a ho mister. I've never even slept with anybody. I mean sure I've made out with a few guys in the back seats of their car but that's as far as it went. You and my brother made sure of that. Every guy that's ever even gotten close to getting in my pants has been threatened within an inch of his life."

"This is true," he laughed. "But now it's up to me since your brother's all the way in California.""Nope, high school's over. I'm about to be 19 years old and I'm in college now. I don't need protecting anymore from you or my brother or anybody else. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. I'd really rather not die a virgin thank you very much, so if you would please back off and give me some space to date and find a guy to fall in love with, without scaring him off, I'd really appreciate it."

He hung his head and sighed. "Yeah you're right. I guess it's time to let go and let the baby bird fly from the nest. It's just hard. It's like they say, old habits die hard."

"Yeah well habits won't be the only thing dying if you don't stop running every guy off that tries to get in my pants."

He laughed. "I swear every guy I see look at you I feel like breaking their nose and telling them not to even think about it."