Prologue

Welcome back to my page, for those of you who have been reading my books, thank you for coming back, and to new readers, welcome😁😁😁

This book is purely fiction and names of characters and pictures are all based on my imagination.

Now English is not my first language, so please you'll have to manage any blunders or errors I make.

Sometimes it's hard to edit before posting, so I just post and edit later.

This story is going to be a very sad one, but the main character won't be a wimp or a silent girl, she's a fighter.

Please leave your comments about what you think of the story, thank you ❤️❤️❤️

She broke his heart.
She left him when he needed her the most.
She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passed time with.

He swore off love and waited until the day she'd be at his mercy, then he'd make her pay for leaving him.

She didn't want to leave him but she had no choice.
He was her life
Without him, she saw no happy ending.
She made a choice that will forever haunt her but it was to save him.

She prayed they never cross paths again, but fate will have it differently.

Four years later and she has to answer to him as her boss.
Four years later he meets the woman who mercilessly broke his heart.

She's no longer the bubbly young girl he once knew.
And he's no longer the sweet Angel she once loved.

She was broken and He was a monster.