Gyaru

Y/n was a basic student in his school.

A basic boy who had average scores and average physical skills. So nothing about him stood out.

So what he was doing right now was doing the opposite of what he was perceived as.

Y/n was asking a girl out.

And no, this wasn't a confession since he knew his own reputation in school.

So starting slow was the way to go for someone like him.

Especially when this girl he was talking to was a heavily stereotypical gyaru who stared at the h/c with an open mouth smile.

To put it simple, Y/n wanted to hang out with the girl.

"Liiike... a date?"

Y/n's eyes widened the moment she said those exact words. He glanced at the ceiling with a smile, a hint of redness on his cheeks.

"W-Well, when you put it that way... Yeah, like a date..."

"..."

Y/n knew he messed up.

Of course you don't say things when you're just trying to get to know a girl! You should've just went with Plan a, Y/n!

"Suuure... I'd love to go on a date with you todaaay..."

...Welp, I retract my statement from earlier...

At this moment, Y/n was jumping for joy from the inside. A hangout turned into a date with a gyaru that made the h/c interested was one of the best things he experienced alone.

It was mutual that this was a date, Y/n and the girl decided to head out of school and check out what the public had in stock.

But before we do,

This is Aashii Kedarui.

Y/n's classmate who had blue eyes and blonde hair with pink tips.

And if you couldn't tell already or haven't seen the photo on the top of the chapter, Aashii is a gyaru.

At least, that's what everyone thinks by the large number of accessories that was on her uniform, clinging on her phone, and was inside her hair.

That and she has a slow speech.

Nobody knows why but let's no focus on this for now. Y/n was going on a date with the popular gyaru after all.

The two conversed a little, nothing important as they had already determined where they wanted to go for their date.

A fancy goods store.

Aashii proposed going here and Y/n didn't mind a single bit. As long as they had a plan, he was content.

"Is there something you're looking for, Aashii?" Y/n asked as Aashii shook her head. "Not reeeally... I just wanna look- Omg, this is sooo cute~..."

Immediately, Aashii finds a small peach toy bear on a shelf and held it in her hands. "It's so cuuute and fluffy~..." she rubs the toy against her cheek as Y/n watched close by with a soft smile.

She turns to Y/n and presents it to him. "Isn't he cuuute?~"

The boy nods solemnly, "He is... The little ribbon around his neck makes it better..." he said as Aashii stares at Y/n for a second and smiled too.

"Riiight?~ He looks like a gentlemaaan with his little pink ribbon~..." she said as the h/c takes one of his own as well. "I wonder if Sakura would like this..."

Aashii tilts her head. "Sakura?" She asked.

"Oh, Sakura's my younger sister... She loves plushies as much as the next person..."

Aashii stared at Y/n for a couple of moments and for some reason felt relieved, "Aw~... You're sister must be cute as weeell~..."

"Yeah, she is..."

"..."

"...Wait, 'as well'?"

Aashii realized what she said as she presents the bear in her hands. "Sh-She must be as cute as thiiis bear, I meant~..." she explained to him as he understood. "I see, I see..." Y/n said as he glanced around the shelves they were by and grabbed another item from the shelf.

This time, it was a keychain of a white bunny head as Y/n presents it to Aashii.

"Look at this one, Aashii..."

"Wow~... I high key loooove it~... I sooo wanna put it on my phone~..."

She shows the back of her phone as Y/n's jaw hit the floor.

On her phone was ninety keychains attached to the ring from the backside.

Well, ninety was an exaggeration but there were a lot. "Are you sure? I think there's a lot already strapped to your phone..."

Aashii takes a look at the keychains and shrugged. "I don't knooow... I really want the keychaiiin but, like... It's already heavy enough for meee to carry..."

...That's your main concern?

"Beefcake arms are sooo not cute..."

Y/n couldn't help but laugh at the statement. "Yeah, I can see that..."

Good thing I don't work out often...

Eventually, Aashii gave in and decided to get the keychain as well, the two explored the goods shop again for a little while until they believe that they were done.

At least for this goods shop, that is.