Movie Date

Saturday.

The day of the movies that Y/n looked forward to as he frantically stood in the center of the town in his casual clothes.

And even though this was only a movie date, Y/n couldn't help and wonder if he was overly dressed or didn't dress enough for the occasion.

They were supposed to go the movies and eat before this, was a shirt and black jeans good enough?

"Y/n~..."

In comes Ahko and sure enough, Y/n felt fine with his clothes. She had a jacket on with a blouse underneath, and since the author can't see the bottom half of her, just imagine her in either some yoga pants or a skirt.

Whichever you prefer.

Anyways, Y/n finds Ahko who stood right in front of him with the same gleeful smile on her face.

"...Hey..."

"Hi~..."

Y/n couldn't help but find Ahko in a much more beautiful appearance than in her cutesy gyaru one, he could not help but blush lightly at her effort in today's date.

"...You look beautiful today..."

"R-Really?"

He finds a blushing Ahko and figured out what happened.

"...Did I say that out loud?"

She doesn't answers, smiling more and glancing away as he had his answer. "Sorry..." Y/n starts blushing as well as she told him not to worry about it. She loves compliments after all.

But to keep each other on schedule, they went ahead to a small family diner to get something small to eat. Just enough so they don't have to buy and dine in on some expensive popcorn and treats at the theater.

Once that was finished, then it was time for the movies. They knew what they were watching and they agreed before to watch it together.

The two went inside their respective theater and made it to the screening time. They sat down at a couple rows high and watched.

"..."

Thirty minutes in and the two were having fun, even if it wasn't intense. Being with someone that shares the same interests with them is enough to make each other's day before Ahko's stomach starts to rumble.

Y/n takes notice of it, "You good, Ahko?"

"Yeah..." she replied with a saddening smile. "I didn't think I needed to eeeat a lot...".

It was obvious that she wanted something to help satisfy her hunger a bit.

Then he figured out a solution, his little sister always offer him candy whenever she could which could help even just a tiny bit.

"Here, Ahko..." he takes it out of his pocket and hands it to her.

A pack of W&W's, she glanced up at him with a confused look. "We toootally didn't grab snacks..." she said.

"My sister gave them to me this morning..."

"But, like, won't you get in trooouble?"

He puts a finger on his lips and made a "Shh" sound. "If they don't know, it won't hurt them..." he smirks softly as Ahko hesitantly grabs the candy from his hands and smiled.

"Thanks, Y/n~..." she said as she starts to eat them and watched the movie.

"..."

It would take awhile until Y/n's body was stiff from sitting in one position for too long as they were an hour in. His legs were numb and his body agitated to move just a little so Y/n did just that.

He stretched his legs out in front of them and he fixed his body on the chair and laid his arms along the arm rest to make his body feel better. Then he continued to watch the movie.

"..."

At least, that's how it should work until someone else had the same idea and the two flinched at their arms touching. He turns to the culprit who was a bit pink.

"Sorryyy... Wanted to put my hand on the aaarm rest..." she apologized for the trouble but was met with a soft smile.

"...I don't mind at all..." Y/n said as the girl was relieved and happy that he wasn't uncomfortable. She puts her arm on his and continued to watch.

It didn't take long until Ahko was getting uncomfortable, her arm felt stiff with the position she was out on the arm rest.

Then an idea.

"It's getting uncomfortable..." she grabs her date's attention and smiled more. "You don't miiind if I hold your hand a bit?"

Finally a unique reaction from Y/n.

One she hasn't seen yet as that shocked blush was the only thing she could see from him and stuttered his answer out.

"N-No... Go right ahead..."

"Thankies~..." she said and grabbed his hand on the arm rest, she interlocked her fingers in between his as she was able to focus more on the movie than before.

The same couldn't be said with Y/n as his stomach shook at the sight he was seeing next to him.

...Ahko's holding my hand... Holy shit...

He mentally yelled out as he tries his best to brush it off as just a small gesture to help her out and watch the movie once again.