Ahko's Room

Now it was time for the end of their date.

Y/n had just escorted Ahko home from their movie date as they had the mandatory good's shop that they needed in every hangout and date they went on.

But now it was time for them to enjoy their own weekend for themselves and perhaps with their friends and family as Y/n went for a small hug to part away.

"I'll see you at school on Monday, Ahko..." he smiled but found her squirming a little, glancing away.

"...Um... Actually..." she asked shyly, scratching her cheek a bit.

Then, "...You wanna, like, come insiiide my room?~"

A request, sudden and bold.

For someone like Y/n to come into Ahko's house was the last thing in his mind but a wonder in his mind.

"You really want me to?"

Ahko nods immediately.

"Ye, ye, ye..."

Y/n stared at Ahko before shrugging. "If you're inviting, I won't say no..." he smiles before following her into her home and kicked his shoes from his feet. "Pardon the intrusion..."

He enters the home with his socks on so you're safe readers, no bare dogs for this one as Ahko motions him up the stairs and towards a door with a sign that read her real name.

"Do you want anything to driiink?" She asks before entering the room.

"I'm fine, Ahko... I'm... not... thirsty..."

Y/n takes a glance at the inside of Ahko's rom to be amazed at the amount of cute things that was in here. Plushies stacked at the head of the bed, decors hanging on the walls, her little makeup desk with a couple of cute statues nearby.

"I know... I'm sooorry for the mess..."

"It's not that... This is beyond cuteness..."

Ahko's face lights up.

"You reaaally think so?"

He nods as he glanced around the room for a seat before taking one from her makeup desk.

"You can sit on the beeed if you like..." He finds Ahko taking a seat on the edge of the bed with Y/n looking a little hesitant. But he doesn't let it bother him before taking a seat next to her. "This bed is soft..."

Ahko giggled. "Thankies..."

And then they start talking. They talked for a long while as Y/n starts to get more comfortable with being in Ahko's bedroom, laughing and teasing Ahko as she enjoyed the conversation way more than she ever did with anyone before.

Finally, a soft blush appears on her face.

"Hey..."

She scoots in to Y/n with a smile.

"Thanks for aaalways hanging out with me... It lowkey makes me happy that you still wanna beeee with me..."

Y/n smiled as well, "It's nothing, really... I'm just happy that you haven't gotten bored of me yet... But at least I know the company is always welcomed for you..."

Ahko couldn't help but blush a little more. But that didn't stop her from what she was going to do, she held his hand on the bed and scoots in more.

She slowly leans into Y/n.

"Really... Thank you, Y/n~..."

Then, something soft lands on his cheek.

It didn't hit him at first until he realized that in his vision, Ahko was close. Looking as if she was whispering something in his ear but he knew there was something more than that.

"Ahko..."

A kiss.

Ahko leans back, a blushing mess as Y/n held the spot where she put her lips on. "Aw, gee... I actually did it... That was toootes cringe of me..."

"..."

"...Ahko..."

"Ye?"

Y/n says nothing as he turns her chin to him.

It surprised her despite the default smile on her face as Y/n was determined, a soft gaze.

"Y/n?"

"..."

They said nothing after, silence as the two made an attempt to lean into each other.

"..."

Her lips were soft.

She smelled nice.

This short kiss felt like it was a seal of approval as the boy and the girl pulls away a little after realizing what they have done. They were both a little embarrassed.

"...Does that mean we're... we're daaating now?"

Y/n doesn't answer.

Instead, he pulls her in for another kiss. She knew what this meant before crawling herself onto his lap and continued the intimate kiss. Her hands caressing his cheeks while Y/n had his arms wrapped around her waist.

They kissed and kissed, not stopping for a while as the heat of the moment was rising. He kissed her neck, slowly to her shoulders as Ahko moans softly and grabs his hair in retaliation. She sighs at the shivering feeling running through her body before she falls forward and landed on Y/n.

"Y/n~..." she moaned softly before he parted away from her shoulder and went back to kissing her lips. It drove Ahko crazy as the two continued their make out session for the longest time that they had for the day.