»»----- {𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗} -----««

"𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞"

"𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗' 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎r

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝚃𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢, "𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕"

𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜"

'𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎, 𝚗𝚘"

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞...

𝐎𝐑

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨,
𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬....

Everything was so perfect.

No, everything seemed so perfect.

The beach kiss, the confession, the summer. Everything about that august, that summer, that place on Cousin's beach seemed so perfect. Seemed so perfect.

And yet things are not always what they seem. A happy face, a healthy person, words, kisses, promises.

Florence Fisher and Belly Conklin had kissed, had confessed their feelings, and seemingly decided what they wanted, and that was nothing but each other.

And yet it was when Belly chose Flory's older brother Conrad, things started to go downhill. After months and months of back and forth, hoping, mixed signals, sparks flying, sparks dying, after everything the summer had held, it was Conrad, and Flory believed deep in her hurt soul, that it would always be him, that Belly would always go back to him.

The summer began to slip away and still the yearning stayed. It pained Flory to see the girl she loved and went to war with herself for, on the arm of her brother, acting like nothing had happened between his very own sister and her.

It was a pure heartbreak.

But to top it all off, the heartbreak of a relationship was added onto by Susannah Fisher's last moments alive.

Florence Fisher's favorite person in the world, the light in her life, her own mother was taken so rapidly from her life.

Everything felt lost. And nothing seemed perfect.

A/N: I do not own TSITP show or books I only own my OC's, all credit to rightful owners.

TW for this book includes themes of death, underage drinking, smoking, some implied sexual themes, mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, implied ED, etc.