{𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄} 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴅ....

      𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 next morning, Belly, Jeremiah and Flora went down to talk to the Fisher's Aunt Julia

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 next morning, Belly, Jeremiah and Flora went down to talk to the Fisher's Aunt Julia. And well, unsurprisingly to Flora, it was a complete and total bust. A waste of time. Julia stated that she was moving forward with the sale without and ounce of care of how much the house truly meant.

"You guys went to the store?" Conrad, who'd obviously gone surfing asked, seeing his siblings and Belly step out of the twins' red jeep, groceries in hand.

"Uh we actually thought about leaving." Belly stated.

"Just then we decided to not listen to you." Flora said with a small cheeky grin.

"And we didn't just get groceries.." Jere spoke. "We actually went to see Aunt Julia."

"How did that go?" Conrad asked curiously.

"Not great." Jere and Flora sighed at the same time. "Talk to Dad yet?" Jere asked.

"No." Conrad said. Jere's face dropped slightly and Flora let out a small unnoticeable sigh.

"Uh I'll take these inside." Belly said, giving the Fisher siblings privacy as she took the groceries inside.

"How were the waves?" Flora asked.

"Breaks a little choppy" Conrad nodded.

"Maybe we should all go out later, when it's smooth out." Jere suggested.

"Alright." Conrad nodded.

"Hey listen, we wanna be there when you talk to dad." Flora said.

"I'm better with him lately and once he sees how passionate we are about keeping the house he'll have to let us use our trusts." Jeremiah said.

"Our trusts?" Conrad asked.

"No more doing everything alone." Jeremiah said, his eyes then flickering to Flora as of saying, same goes for you.

"Alright." Conrad agreed, understanding.

"Cool." The twins breathed.

——///——

"Dad should be calling soon." Conrad said softly, sitting at the dinner table.

"Do you guys wanna talk to him alone? I can wait upstairs" Belly offered.

"No it's fine. Stay. You helped up get this far and plus it's your house as much as it is ours." Flora said, taking a seat at the dining table. The phone rang and everyone took in a breath before Conrad clicked the answer button.