{𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓} 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʀᴇᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ...

     SOMEHOW, the group had found their way outside onto the golf course, loud and laughing, driving a golf cart

Cam drove, Flora was squeezed in between him and Conrad in the front while Steven and Jeremiah jumped around like toddlers in the back, yelling for Cam to drive faster.

"Can you guys please be a little more quie-"

"C'mo faster!"

"Cuz you know we're not even supposed to be out here-"

"Drive faster!"

"You know it's not even supposed to go that fast-"

"Hit the gas!"

"I'm hitting the gas!" Cam laughed.

"Wait wait wait guys, I think I know what the problem is, man!" Conrad spoke.

"Yo I think you're on to something." Flora said, playing along.

"Yeah I think there's too many of us on here!" Conrad joked, sarcastically.

——///——

A while later, Flora walked next to Logan, the two walking in a comfortable silence next to each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" Logan asked.

"Go for it." Flora nodded.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked, quietly. Flora stayed silent for a while before answering, after thinking about the question.

"Yeah." She nodded, her eyes wandering towards Belly who was walking with Skye and Taylor.

"What did it feel like?" Logan asked. Flora gave a small chuckle before answering.

"Terrifying. But also painfully wonderful." Flora spoke. "It was blissful, and it was scary. Scary because of how deeply it felt, but that was also the thing that made it so beautiful."
Logan nodded along but stayed silent, something in the boy's mind.

"What's up?" She asked, nudging her best friend lightly.

"I don't think.... I don't think I've ever felt that." Logan said softly. Flora nodded. "The thing is.. I don't think I'm ever going to feel that. I don't think I have romantic attraction in me. I don't think I can ever be with someone romantically." Logan explained.

"I know it doesn't make sense. But it's like..." Logan trailed off.

"Like you're at a table with a huge feast, with all you're favorite foods... but you're just not hungry?" Flora spoke. Logan looked over at her.

"Yeah. Exactly like that." Logan said. "I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to ever have sex, I don't feel any romantic attraction and I think there might be something wrong with the way I function." Logan said, shakily.

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with the way you function." Flora said. "I may not know exactly what it's like in you're shoes. I've been in love before. But the way you're describing it, the way you're feeling, there's nothing wrong with you." She said.

"When I was figuring out who I was, why I didn't feel attraction to men, it was scary, and I was scared that there was something wrong with me. I tried to force myself to not feel the way I was feeling but it didn't work. It was an awfully lonely thing to experience, and it was scary and confusing." Flora spoke. "But there is nothing wrong with you." Logan listened and stayed silent for a while.

"I think I'm Asexual. But the thing is, I don't feel the romantic part either." Logan said.

"Some Asexuals don't. Maybe you're.. Aroace. Either way, there's nothing wrong with you." Flora said. "I still love you either way, Craft."

"Thank you, Renny. I love you." He said, pulling his best friend in. "So," he spoke. "How about you and Belly?" He asked. "Because I swear, I can see something still burning between you guys. Or is it completely over?"

"I've been saying it's completely over but... Belly's not the type of person I can just leave behind. I feel like she's stuck with me and no matter how much I try to shake it off, it just doesn't leave." Flora sighed.

"She hurt you like shit. She hurt you at your worst time. I don't want to see her do that again. But I can see you still have love for her. And everyone can see she still has love for you. Do you trust her?" Logan asked.

"I want to." Flora chuckled sadly.

"I think things like this are just gonna take time." Logan said.

"When did you become so wise?" Flora chuckled.

"Get it from you, Fisher." Logan smiled.

"Of course you do." Flora sarcastically flipped her hair.

"Says the one going heart eyes over her ex and then denying that there's anything left between them!" Logan gasped.

"You're the one who told me I was smart!" Flora laughed. "More than you!"

"You're such a dumb bitch. I love you." Logan said, shoving his friend before pulling her in to hug her.

"Damn right." Flora smiled. She was unaware of the fact that a few paces behind them, Taylor and Belly were discussing the same matter of love. It was obvious that Taylor and Steven had something going on. But it was also clear to Taylor, that feelings still bloomed between Belly and Florence.

——///——

"Do you have a thing for my cousin, Cam Cameron?"

"What!?" Cam exclaimed, nearly dropping the tray of food. He and Flora were out on the golf course, unloading the golf cart that had died and getting ready to crash out there for the night.

"Its cute. A little weird. But I mean I guess you guys have similar personalities." Flora shrugged.

"Wait wait, you don't- you're not-" Cam stammered.

"Loosen up, Cam Cameron. It's alright." Flora chuckled.

"But like... do they.... Are-" Cam stammered again.

"Are they into you?" Flora asked.

"Yeah.... Are they? Do you think?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, it seems like it. But you'll never know if you don't try. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Flora said.

"Wayne Gretzky?" Cam smiled.

"No. Michael Scott." Flora chuckled, referencing her favorite tv show.

A/N: bear w me I hate this chapter but I needed to get smt published after disappearing of the face of the earth for way too long

The next one will be better I promise